Chapter 35 - To New Horizons!

Gwen: Super blue...

Sera: The diamond blue like before, right?

Gwen: Yes, and it looks amazing, doll...

Gwen's putting on the finishing touches, turns out I had a lapse in my schedule.

TIMESKIP!

It's the end of the week, and my urges to put a ring on Sera's finger is growing even more. I just wonder when I'm gonna hit fuck-it and propose at random. I'm just over here holding Bao and preventing him from jumping on mama as Gwen is just hosing down her hair. 

She had to lay out a separate tub to get all of Sera's hair the right amount of blue. She's just looking gorgeous as hell, like always, a woman I definitely deserve.

Inside the salon, it's very high-end. Gold-colored tools and utensils, high-end desks and counters, and even tacky furniture that I don't think I've ever seen before. 

Gwen: That should just about do it!

Gwen drops the hose and then runs her hand through the water. When she drains it, she goes through the process of dyeing her hair up and down, and then finally... she's done. 

Gwen: I think I got everywhere... as much as I thought pink was your color, blue is a better suit. Look at this... 

Y/N: You're like a giant... jellyfish.

Sera: Am I a pretty jellyfish? 

Y/N: You don't even have to ask... 

I give her some smooches while I help her dry off. She ties up her hair in a ponytail for when we walk out of here, and I even get the privilege of carrying some of her hair, so it doesn't drag or anything like that while it's damp. 

Bao: Meow...

Y/N: I know Bao, she is really pretty, like a goddess! I think she reminds me of one of those mystical jellyfish you see out in the ocean. They glow, they shine, and... swallow things. 

Sera: I'll swallow something if you keep kissing my boots like that...

Y/N: OH... wait, boots? Oooh, nice boots!

She's got these thigh-high boots similar to the ones she was wearing in a couple modeling photos with Evelynn. These would look perfect with the fairy, glittery get-up that she was rocking for the first music video shoot. 

Speaking of, we might need to check and see how their doing with that. I heard their footage was passed onto the editors and CGI teams so maybe they could do something crazy. 

I saw Sera wearing only a couple pieces of her costume and the rest was all a bodysuit, flying around with a harness in front of a green screen. Kai'Sa was brave, twirling around like she did or Ahri with all her prosthetic tails on. Or... were they... nah, definitely prosthetic... 

Sera: Yeah, you think they look good?

She lifts up her skirt all the way to the shiny rim at the top, wrapping around her thigh nice and snug. I look around and pull her skirt back down, then giving her a kiss on the cheek. 

Y/N: I think so... you know we keep acting like this I'm gonna have to swallow something too.

Sera: Stop it... it only makes sense if I say it.

Y/N: Nuh-uh.

Sera: Yuh-huh! Gimme Bao...

I hand Bao to Sera, and he doesn't retaliate in the slightest. Together we leave out the mall where a paparazzi was waiting to bombard Sera. Luckily, I was good enough at cutting into the crowd that we had no issues.