Chapter 32 - Hair Become Blue

We're at a week after I got that amazing news, and Sera's gotta look the part. 

Y/N: Wow... that looks beautiful... 

Gwen: We'll be able to... trim it off and make it angular at the end here, and what if... 

Gwen, a stylist that the K/DA recommended for any hair or make-up issues. We had her come visit the condo and she's going to be dying parts of Sera's hair, specifically making the ends blue, and styling up the ponytail to give her a bang. 

This is just the start of her transformation; it only goes up from here. Or... I guess... it only goes blue...

Gwen: I got it, Sera, you got incredible hair, babe. 

Gwen is rocking some blonde hair, with streaks of white in it, held back only by some cat ears. I can tell by her rogue fashion that she's a trendsetter, no wonder Ahri and Eve are good friends with her. She takes out these glass scissors to razor through the edges of Sera's hair. 

Sera's got a new style now, a long bang that covers the one side of her face, now brushed aside by Gwen. She even goes through the trouble of dying parts of her hair. It's funny to me, it's like she's in the middle of transforming, that's what it looks like. 

Her hair is pink in the middle, but flows into blue locks near the end, mid-transformation to her popstar state. 

Y/N: This looks perfect, and uhh... how much? 

Gwen: Oh, Sera already paid.

Y/N: She did, did she?

Sera: Contract sign-on bonus... ehehe...

Y/N: YOU GOT A CONTRACT?! WITH WHO?!

Sera: Riot Records... Ahri and Eve led me into it last time we were out. 

Y/N: Just when I thought I couldn't be more happy for you... this is great... 

Sera: Still gonna need a manager for my gigs...

Y/N: Of course, babe... 

Gwen: Alright, no smooching while I'm trying to finish my work! Your hair back here is almost done! 

We had Seraphine lay back against the dinner table, and drape it all the way down the table, which it almost reaches the end. I come over to Gwen who's finishing up her dye, then go back to Sera who's just smirking at me throughout all this. 

Sera: Does it look pretty?

Y/N: It's such a good fade.

Gwen: Oh yeah, you're gonna look wild, make this Jinx girl want every inch.

Y/N: Wait, you know Jinx? 

Gwen: I mean, the rogue in Zaun, who doesn't? Her and Renata keep the peace there still, surprisingly...

Y/N: She's my ex...

Sera: You didn't tell me you had an ex!

Y/N: No, I thought I did! Maybe I didn't... I don't know... but, yeah, Jinx is my ex. 

Sera: Well, now I see why you chose me over someone like Evelynn.

Y/N: Oh, that should've been obvious from the get-go... You're just superior in every way, compared to Powder, cuter too. 

I lean down and whisper in her ear. 

Y/N whispers: Kinkier too... if you can even imagine that...

She slaps her hand against my thigh, trying to bite my ear but I don't let her. Instead, I kiss her again and Gwen finally gets her work done.