Chapter 27 - First Taste

THIS CHAPTER STARTS WITH A LEMON WARNING! LEMON WARNIGN LERGSDLEMOI!!!!!!1

I continue to kiss Seraphine on the couch and our clothes just keep coming off. My shirt hits the floor, I kick off my shoes and she does the same. She's got a sweater on, and she lifts that, holding it around her neck. 

I tighten it so it doesn't come back down, looking like a cropped sweater now, with her bra on full display. I lean back down and moan into her mouth as she moans back, turning my head to fit a tongue in between her lips. 

I start dryhumping as I can feel my member begin to harden, still digging out her mouth with my tongue, and she's loving all of it. She starts clawing at my chest, pulling off my undershirt for me. Once she sees my chest, she stops kissing me to admire. 

Sera: O-oh man... 

Y/N: You like what you see? 

Sera: Y-yeah... y-you like what you see? 

Y/N: Yeah... hehe... 

I continue kissing her as I undo her bra. She groans in surprise as I'm able to undo her bra with ease. First thing I do once they're free is start kissing and sucking on her free breast. She grabs onto my hair and moans into the ceiling. She's hitting the high notes in all the right ways. 

While I was being held down by her, I was unzipping her skirt as we speak. I'm able to pull it off with no resistance from her. 

Sera: Move... move... let me slide these off... 

She slides her panties off, and while she struggles, I'm dropping my pants. Together now, both of us are naked how we should be, with our clothes all over the living room. Unless you count the sweater, she has around her neck, but it arguably makes her that much cuter. 

Her pink hair coats the couch that we lay on as I go back down on her. I realize I gotta come back up to play it safe. I managed to swipe a condom from my wallet, and she helps me put it on with a playful grin on her face. She gives me a kiss on the tip, which makes me moan and her giggle. 

I lie down on top of her, grabbing ahold of her neck and holding her passionately, kissing her too if it wasn't obvious. I slide my member slowly inside her as she presses on my chest. 

Sera: Y/N... Y/N... a-ahhh... mmmph... 

Y/N: Too much for you? 

Sera: N-no... d-deeper...

I push in as far as I can and that's perfect for me and her, she quivers as begin to thrust, starting up the motion we're both craving. I push her one leg up and continue to thrust, moving only slightly faster. 

Sera: That's it Y/N... give it to me... 

Y/N: Babe... 

Sera: Babe... 

Y/N: Babe... *pant, pant* 

I kiss her as we keep fucking on the couch. I stop pushing on her leg and end up caressing her thighs instead. I sit up, and sort of stand up straight, holding her legs beside me while thrusting into her. 

She places her hands behind her head as I hit her missionary style, standing up straight so I can get a proper view of everything. Since she's light, I grab her by her waist and she moans as I pick it up. 

With her upper back against the couch and her waistline in my hands, I start to pound against her, creating a plopping noise that you can hear across the room. She moans and giggles as I keep going, just so happy to finally experience this with me.

I'm happy too, as I moan in pleasure as it squeezes me with each thrust. She holds her hands up at me, right in my face. All I do is just smirk as she keeps her hands up. It's like she wants a hug, but her giggles confirm she's just messing around.