Chapter 19 - Jealousy Hits Different

TIMESKIP!

So, it's been about a week since we talked, and yes life is just flying by with my time off. Right now, Sera is leaving me off at the doctor's office before she goes to work, like a good mother should. 

Y/N: Thanks for walking me, Sera.

Sera: No problem, oh hey, come by the coffee shop, I could use some company.

Y/N: You sure that's alright? 

Sera: Oh, yeah, it's fine! This place is always dead on Saturdays. 

Y/N: Alright, then I'll be right over after my first dose of physical therapy, let's hope it isn't a pain in the ass. 

Sera: Oh, Scratch needed it done for her leg, it is. This is how the doctors try and get their patients to sign up for the local gyms. 

Y/N: Oh really? That's perfect then, I could use the gym. 

Sera: You look decently fit for someone who sat behind a desk for so long.

Y/N: That's the problem, I'm only decent. 

Sera: Okay Y/N, no hiding it anymore, what's wrong? I keep getting this impression from you that you hate yourself and that you're not good enough. Scratch was telling me that you don't think you deserve me and I kept telling her off, but now I'm not so sure. 

Y/N: Holy shit... w-was it that obvious? 

Sera: Uhhh... yeah. What's wrong with Kayn too? I can't be his friend either? 

Y/N: No, my problem with Kayn is that he looks infinitely better than I do, and it seems like you guys just hit it off like that. 

Sera: Well duh! We're both into music! Relax... Y/N, nobody, and I mean nobody is like you. 

Y/N: Right... 

Sera: Kayn isn't anything special, I just finally met another person other than Scratch, that isn't a celebrity, that I can just start talking shop with. I told you before, I'll tell you again, you're perfect Y/N... come here. 

She slams into me, giving me a big hug. 

Sera muffled: Yourm permfemct form me... mmmph... 

Y/N: I regret postponing the relationship... I really feel like you're gonna get with someone and I'm gonna do something stupid. 

Sera: No. I said it, I'm reserving myself for you. 

Y/N: But face it... do you really think we can be together? We share nothing in common, we're both different... 

Sera: Stop it. I hate to be unlike my innocent, cute self, but I'm putting the damn hammer down. Stop with these negative thoughts. I don't know... what the hell... Ionia did to you, but Y/N I mean like... you're still an amazing guy. Kayn's your best friend, he's not gonna try anything. I keep mentioning him because I saw that dang look you gave him when we met! 

I brush some of her hair aside and give her a smirk, all she does is return the same gesture. She sells me when she gives me a kiss on the cheek. 

Sera: Let me know how this goes. You're a good buddy Y/N then, if you aren't ready for something more. I care a lot about you... 

She lets go of me and disappears into the early morning crowd. I quickly turn and head into the doctor's office where I go through the process. 

TIMESKIP!

Doc: This... is Braum. Braum's got a training facility for some of the Piltovian athletes on the other side of the campus, for all the PU soccer and football players alike.