Chapter 34 - Superstar

Seraphine's driver takes us around to the front of the concert hall, where we're having the event, almost smackdown in the middle of the city. Posh people everywhere, sleazy managers, big donors, sponsors, and other fans that try to copy their favorite idols. 

There are dividers to stand behind with K/DA's logos on them, and there's a divider for each K/DA member. There's a red carpet that starts on the sidewalk and trails up the stairs into the main area.

Sera: Woah...

Y/N: Believe it babe, welcome to the popstar life. 

Driver: We're here. 

I step out of the car first, then hold my hand out for her. She's nervous, blushing too, obviously a little shy right now. I'm the manager... THINK...

Y/N: These people love you, Seraphine. It's going to go great... remember, this is your dream, and now I'm with you every step of the way. 

Sera smirks, taking my hand and rising out of the car in her elegance, her ponytail trailing behind as people gasp. The door shuts, and the driver stands by as we lock arms. 

Together, both me and Sera strut in what feels like slow motion. Right away, the cameras all fly off Evelynn and Ahri on either side of the walkway, now flashing at the new popstar goddess that's walking. 

???: SERAPHINE!!!

Y/N whispers: If you want some pictures, by all means... flaunt your stuff. 

???: SERA OVER HERE!!!

She lets go of my arm, and smirks at me. She turns to one side, striking a pose, then to the other group of photographers, placing her hands on her hips, and putting her hips slightly in a random direction.

I adjust my cuffs as I smirk at some other photographers, and a journalist comes up to the edge of the rails keeping them in. 

???: QUESTION!!! QUESTION!!!

Y/N: One question, that's it!

???: Are you Seraphine's new manager, weren't you COO of Brighthammer? 

Y/N: Yeah, once upon a time I was! Now, I'm Y/N L/N, manager of K/DA Seraphine, and any business relate with her, go through me! Thanks, no more questions!

They all start flashing then at me as Sera comes to grab my arm, then we both continue our walk inside. Looking behind me, I see Eve, Ahri, and Kai'Sa are a little jealous, that or they're not trusting the Y/N. Akali looks chill though... that's classic...

Heading inside, people admire Sera's beauty, I know that for a fact because of all the "ooh"-ing and "ahh"-ing. That, or if you're a sleazy fucker, you are probably thinking of ways to take her down or degrade her, which is just... sick... only I can do that, sorry.

Sera whispers: All these people staring at me... some of these looks I don't like...

Y/N: Yeah, don't look at the guys with comb-overs and you'll be A-okay. So, you don't have a speech or anything like that, just look pretty when the announcer mentions your name. When the girls go up there, go-

Akali: HALLO!!!

Y/N: AHH!!!

Akali jumps us both from behind, shaking my shoulder and then nudging Sera, all to just make her giggle. 

Y/N: And that's the biggest rule of these things... enjoy yourself. 

Kali: Exactly, remember Sera, this is a party... 

Sera: Yeah, I've been to parties before, just not this high class.

Kali: It's not high class, girl! I will be Kali, your wild party extraordinaire, let us all take some shots.