Chapter 33 - Something More

Y/N: I'm coming for ya!

Sera: You can't beat me! I'm gone-WAAAA!!!

I tackle Seraphine and I make sure she rolls with me safely, both of us landing on top of one another with her on top of me. I rub my hands through her hair and it's arguably more gorgeous...

Sera: What got in my hair? 

Y/N: The blue pedals look so cute... I think we found a new look for you, look at them sparkle!

Sera: Do they? 

Y/N: They do, I think it's good for your image. You'll look like a nature goddess...

I decided to take her out for a day before she releases her new song tomorrow. Or it's More... get it? No? Well... damn, I'm not funny. 

K/DA collaborated to make More, which is coming out tomorrow, the 28th. We're doing her birthday now on the 27th before all the hype hits. Her birthday is on the 29th, but this is better, trust me... 

Y/N: Hey... happy birthday by the way. 

I take out a little box inside a little bag and hand it to her. I made sure to not get us a matching pendant or anything, but I did get something even Bao would approve of. 

I got her a new bow that fit in that little box, and then I take out of my jacket, another box, which she opens and immediately puts on. Platinum hoops, that she's been eyeing up at the mall a couple times when we first went out there together. 

Reason why I chose nothing matching is that it just jinxes what we got right now... 

Sera: Thank you, Mr. Manager...

Y/N: Of course, anything for my Seraphine... I know what's good for ya...

Sera: Oh, stop...

Y/N: Hope you had a good birthday so far. 

Sera: Any time we get alone is the best gift I could've asked for. 

Y/N: I could be with you till the end of time, and it'll still feel like the moment we moved in together. 

Sera: That warm feeling of... being comfortable?

Y/N: No more like, that transforming feeling, like... familiarity, you know? 

Sera: I think we said the same thing, pretty much... I really could be with you till we croak too.

Y/N: Then, why not? 

Sera: What do you mean... W-why don't we... uhm...

Y/N: Would you be willing to...

Sera: Yeah, I think I would...

We didn't even say the word, but we knew we were both thinking of marriage. I would marry this woman, and even have kids with her if she were up for it. We have dad's blessing, as much as it makes her cringe. 

Bo: You have my wish...

Sera: Daddy! Stop it! 

Y/N: I mean, he said we could...

Sera: Stop... you and me, we got some cuddling to do.

Oh, that was a hell of a night. I didn't know Bo made his own sake in his past time, which is interesting, considering he is... mostly Ionian... I guess some cultures are not so different, but you need to be careful, because they very much are at the same time.

Bo has never been prouder of Sera, and neither have I. I cup her face as she wraps her hands around my neck, lying on top of me. Together, both of us kiss in the grass, with the wind blowing through our hairs and the leaves stopping by to say hello.