Chapter 006 Father and Brother

Ye Chuyan rushed to the end and saw his father and two brothers kneeling on the ground. Their hair was dishevelled and their clothes were ragged. There were faint whip marks on their bodies.

Kneeling behind him were the other men of the Ye family, all looking equally miserable.

She opened her mouth and wanted to speak, but found that she couldn't scream.

She was breathing heavily, her tears flowing down uncontrollably, and she seemed to be gushing endlessly.

Ye Jin saw her first, nodding slightly towards her with a smile in his eyes.

Pei Xiuyan saw Ye Chuyan outside the fence of the execution ground and shaking, wearing a thin moonlight gown that stood out in the ice and snow.

He couldn't help but look slightly angry, and said to the personal guard beside him, Yan Qi: "Pull the princess down! Yan Pei ordered, go down and pull Ye Chuyan away."

As soon as he touched Ye Chuyan's sleeve, Ye Chuyan suddenly came back to her senses and said in a stern voice, "Don't touch me, get out!"

Then she jumped over the fence and ran towards the Ye family.

Ye Jin hurriedly shouted: "Ayan, don't do anything stupid, go back quickly!"

The execution ground suddenly fell into chaos. Zhang Qing said in horror: "Someone wants to rob the execution ground, kill her quickly!"

Pei Xiuyan jumped into the air, landed in front of Ye Chuyan, and reached out to stop her.

"Ye Jin collaborated with the enemy and betrayed his country. The physical evidence is complete. His crime is unforgivable!"

Ye Chuyan looked at Pei Xiuyan's face and remembered that she had just heard the discussion in the crowd that he was convicted because he found the palace defence map on Xizuo.

There was only one palace defence map drawn by her father, and she asked for it and gave it to Pei Xiuyan. How could it be possible that map was on Xizuo's body and the Ye family was convicted for it?

Did Pei Xiuyan design all this?

This thought, accompanied by fear, crawled over her heart like a vine.

She didn't want to believe, and couldn't believe that the man in front of her could do such a cruel thing.

She gritted her teeth and asked with tears in her eyes: "I gave you the palace defence plan that daddy drew. Why is it on Xizuo? You did this, right?"

The voice was so soft that only two people could hear it. Ye Chuyan was afraid that the loud voice would break the string in his heart.

Pei Xiuyan pursed his lips and remained silent, which was tantamount to acquiescence.

The string in her heart suddenly broke, hitting her internal organs, making Ye Chuyan despair.

She reacted instantly, her eyes were about to burst, and she was filled with hatred.

"Pei Xiuyan, I will kill you!"

As soon as she finished speaking, her fist was like lightning and went straight to Pei Xiuyan's heart.

Ye Chuyan's ribs had already been broken while galloping. At this moment, she was furious and exhausted, and she quickly lost the fight.

The officers and soldiers nearby gathered around and prepared to kill Ye Chuyan with their halberds.

With quick eyes and quick hands, Pei Xiuyan grabbed the halberd that was about to stab Ye Chuyan's back, and angrily shouted at the officers and soldiers holding the halberd: "Don't do it."