Chapter 024 Step By Step

"Don't worry, Zhao Yujiao won't have the chance to be harsh on us. We still have a dowry property, which is enough for our expenses."

Ye Chuyan slowly explained to Bai Zhi.

"Although there are few masters in the Qing Palace, there are more than 500 servants and guards together, and there are so many properties. After Zhao Yujiao took over, she had no time to bother us for at least half a month."

Bai Zhi had mixed feelings after hearing this. "Princess, you were never like this before. I always feel uncomfortable in my heart."

In the past, the master dared to love and hate, and disdained scheming, but now she is cautious at every step.

Ye Chuyan raised the corners of her mouth mockingly.

"In the past, I was the legitimate daughter of Duke Hou, but now I am just the daughter of a guilty minister. All honour and disgrace rest on Pei Xiuyan. My status as Princess Qing can facilitate me to do many things, and it cannot be snatched away yet."

During this time, she figured out a lot of things. She is burdened with a guilty past, but cannot lose all hope for the future.

She wanted to overturn the case for the Ye family, make Pei Xiuyan pay the price, and plan for the living.

This road is long and bumpy, full of thorns and darkness. Even if she get to the end, she will lose everything if she is not careful.

So what? She, Ye Chuyan, decided to go on with her teeth and knees.

After Zhao Yujiao returned, she picked up the vase on the table and smashed it on the ground. The vase shattered into pieces, scratching Hongying's forehead.

Hongying covered her forehead and thought for a moment. She was on the same boat as Zhao Yujiao, so she still needed to be persuaded.

"Master, why are you angry? You are now a serious Princess of the Qing Dynasty, and the power of the family is also in your hands. It's just that you are missing the wedding ceremony."

Zhao Yujiao's temples were pounding. Is it just a formal wedding?! Without a wedding, no matter how nice it is, she is still Miss Zhao!

These are not the most terrifying things.

The most terrifying thing was that she felt that Pei Xiuyan had a different emotion towards Ye Chuyan today. She couldn't tell what it felt like, it was like possessiveness bursting out of anger.

When Pei Xiuyan said that he wanted to marry her in front of Ye Chuyan, there was clearly a feeling of venting hatred in it. Pei Xiuyan wants to use this to annoy Ye Chuyan? Let her taste it?

Pei Xiuyan is attracted to Ye Chuyan! This thought was like a poisonous snake climbing up her back, sending chills down Zhao Yujiao's spine and making her tremble uncontrollably.

In two years, too many changes can easily happen.

She glanced at Hongying and said grimly: "Why don't you speak for me today?"

Hongying: "..." (In that situation, could a slave like her interrupt?)

Zhao Yujiao was speechless when she saw Hongying. She picked up the tea cup on the table and threw it at Hongying hard.

Screamed: "You are just waiting to see me became a joke, right?"

Her overwhelming anger desperately needed an outlet.

Hongying subconsciously dodged away from the tea cup.

"How dare you, a cheap servant like you, hide?" Zhao Yujiao was furious.