Chapter 29 Deep Love and Kindness

Pei Xiuyan lifted the curtain and nodded slightly towards her. He helped Ye Chuyan get out of the carriage.

The woman was a little surprised when she saw Ye Chuyan next to Pei Xiuyan. "Your Majesty, who is this?"

"My princess."

The woman smiled and said excitedly: "Princess, just call me Madam Mo. The princess is heroic and free and easy, and she is really different from other women. She and the prince are a match made in heaven."

Ye Chuyan still didn't know where Madam Mo was coming from. She didn't know how to respond to Madam Mo's compliment, so she had no choice but to bite the bullet and said, "Madam Mo, that's a compliment."

Madam Mo quickly invited Pei Xiuyan and Ye Chuyan into the courtyard.

After entering, Ye Chuyan discovered that this was a three-entry courtyard. It was not luxurious, but quite exquisite.

Plum trees and bamboos are intertwined in the corner, and the owner's intentions can be seen in every plant and tree.

Madam Mo took the two of them into a wing room. This wing room was larger than the main room. The walls were covered with fabrics and sample clothes. The stitching skills were no worse than those of embroidery girls in the palace, and the style was even more eye-catching. 

Pei Xiuyan was not polite when he entered the room, pointed at Ye Chuyan and said: "There is a palace banquet on the fifteenth day of the first lunar month. You can make two clothes for the princess."

When Madam Mo heard this, she felt as if she had received a great gift. Without saying a word, she pulled Ye Chuyan into the back room, picked up the measuring tape and started to help her measure the size.

Pei Xiuyan consciously waited outside.

Ye Chuyan was really curious, "Madam Mo, who are you? And how do you know the prince?"

Madam Mo took the measurements and said with a smile: "Princess, you might as well ask the prince. Since the prince brought you here to find me, he must be very affectionate and kind to you and trust you to the extreme."

Ye Chuyan was amused by the words ‘deep love and kindness’.

Seriously, he was so ‘affectionate’ that he turned a blind eye to her twelve years of sacrifice, and so "favour-ful" that he destroyed the Ye family.

Madam Mo never inquired about outside news and knew nothing about the Ye family and Ye Chuyan's identity. She thought that Ye Chuyan was happy after hearing her words.

Continuing: "Princess, put on the clothes I made, and I will make sure that you and the prince stand together like a couple of gods, envied by everyone."

Fairy couple?

Ye Chuyan smiled even happier now.

If she heard this a few months ago, she would definitely reward her heavily, but now it is simply a huge irony.

Pei Xiuyan heard Ye Chuyan's laughter outside and couldn't help but curl his lips slightly.

He hadn't heard Ye Chuyan laugh so heartily for a long time. After getting married, she seemed to have never laughed like this.

After measuring the size, Madam Mo did not mention the style of the clothes at all, and only asked Yan Qi to pick up the clothes after three days.

On the carriage back home, Ye Chuyan kept holding her chin and frowning in deep thought.

Pei Xiuyan casually picked up a book and read it. After waiting for a while, he saw that Ye Chuyan across from him had no intention of asking Madam Mo at all.