Chapter 010 Provocation

Before Zhao Yujiao arrived at the gate of Ye Chuyan's courtyard, she learned that the prince felt sorry for the princess.

Suddenly her nails clenched into her palms, but she quickly put away her emotions and figured out the reason.

The Ye family had just been wiped out, and now Ye Chuyan was just the daughter of a guilty minister, and she could not get pregnant again. If Pei Xiuyan was harsh on Ye Chuyan at this time, it would inevitably be criticized, and he would definitely do it to show others.

When she arrived outside Ye Chuyan's courtyard, she saw the courtyard door wide open.

The two gatekeepers were disposed of by Pei Xiuyan. The new slaves in the courtyard had not yet arrived, and there was no one in the entire Jiangjiayuan.

Zhao Yujiao and her servant entered Ye Chuyan's bedroom as if they were in a deserted place.

Seeing Bai Zhi sitting by the bed, feeding Ye Chuyan porridge.

Zhao Yujiao pretended to be surprised and said, "Sister, I feel relieved to see you have a good appetite."

Bai Zhi looked back and saw Hongying pushing Zhao Yujiao in, and she immediately grimaced, "What are you doing here!"

She became angry when she saw Zhao Yujiao's face.

She thinks back then, the Ye family master and his wife were very good to her, but after the princess got married, she turned back and severed ties with the Ye family.

She even moved to the Prince of Qing’s Mansion to live with a disgusting person, who frequently provoked the relationship between the Prince and the Princess.

Zhao Yujiao didn't care at all about Bai Zhi's face.

"Sister, we had some misunderstandings in the attic a few days ago. No matter how I explained to the prince that I broke my leg, he just didn't believe me and hurt you because of it. I couldn't sleep day and night because of this."

Zhao Yujiao spoke sincerely, "I have always wanted to come and apologize to you. No, I will give you the thousand-year-old ginseng that the prince rewarded me. I hope my sister can forgive me."

Hongying took out a mahogany box from the bag on the back of the wheelchair and placed it on the table.

Zhao Yujiao saw Ye Chuyan lying on the bed without any reaction.

She continued: "However, my leg is injured and I can't go out. In addition, something happened to the Ye family. I am anxious every day. I am worried that you will not be able to think about it, and I am also worried that you will blame the prince wrongly. Now I see that you have a good appetite. I think these things have not affected you. I feel relieved."

Bai Zhi gritted her teeth and glared at Zhao Yujiao. Ye Chuyan gently patted Bai Zhi's hand to signal her to calm down.

She said hoarsely: "You arranged the maid who delivered the message outside the wall that day, right?"

Zhao Yujiao choked suddenly and returned to normal in an instant. She said innocently: "Sister... I don't understand what you are saying."

Ye Chuyan let out a slight sigh, and it turned out to be Zhao Yujiao.

Zhao Yujiao is probably the person who knows her best in the world.

Knowing that she doesn’t like sweets, she will definitely refuse them. If you know you are afraid of water, you will inevitably forget to struggle when you fall in it.

She knew that no matter how she explained it, Pei Xiuyan would never believe her.

Knowing that apart from Pei Xiuyan, her biggest weakness was the Ye family, she deliberately let people reveal information to her during the lockdown.