Chapter 027 Fool

When Wu Mu saw Ye Chuyan's eyes filled with tears, his first reaction was to hold her in his arms and help her wipe away her tears.

How could his Ayan cry?

He stepped forward and stopped a few steps away from Ye Chuyan. He controlled his emotions and pretended not to care and smiled evilly, showing his white teeth.

"Ayan, am I very obedient? You asked me to wait, so I waited obediently. I didn't cause you any trouble at all."

God knows how painful he was during this time.

He wanted crazily to sneak into Prince Qing's palace to see Ye Chuyan, to take her far away, to guard her day and night.

He wants to comfort her and say not to be afraid. The Ye family is gone, but he is still there.

But he held back. He knew that doing so would only bring greater trouble and pain to Ye Chuyan.

Ye Chuyan put away her tears and looked into Wu Mu's eyes. This young man's eyes were always so clean, pure and bright.

After not seeing him for four years, he has grown taller and has a more majestic figure, but his youthful spirit has not faded away.

"Tell me! What did you get in exchange for the muscle-building and bone-building pills? And what did you promise to ask your fourth sister to help?"

She knew that the Wu family would not easily let Wu Mu squander something as precious as the Muscle and Bone Strengthening Pills.

Also, as soon as she entered Lan Yue Pavilion with her front legs, Wu Yuelin followed her with her back legs, trying to drive her away. How could there be such a coincidence?

Wu Yuelin is the eldest daughter of the Wu family. She is a businessman. She knows the pros and cons best. No matter how stupid she is, she will never offend Princess Qing in public.

She knew that Zuiqiu Tower was the property of the Wu family. When she entered the house, she smelled the unique agarwood smell of Wu Mu, so she sent the servant out to buy things.

Wu Mu turned her head away from Ye Chuyan, sat at the table and hesitated: "No, it's nothing."

He knew everything about Ye Chuyan's experiences from Nan Gongli, and also knew about Ye Chuyan's injuries.

He ran to Wu Yun Tai and expressed his willingness to return to the Wu family and take over the Wu family's industry in the future. The price was that Wu Yun Tai would give him all the muscle and bone enhancement pills that the Wu family kept privately.

He couldn't wait until Ye Chuyan was so anxious that he counted the days on his fingers every day. When he saw Ye Chuyan entering Lan Yue Pavilion opposite on the second floor, his heart almost jumped out of his chest.

Wu Yuelin was only willing to help after he’s saying all kinds of good things to her fourth sister, Wu Yuelin, and promising to hand over all the Wu family's timber industry to Wu Yuelin's management.

Fortunately, his Ayan was smart enough to guess that he was here.

Ye Chuyan sat opposite Wu Mu, took Wu Mu's head and forced him to look at her.

"Xiao Mumu, you said you never lied to me. Tell me, what price did you pay?"

Wu Mu met Ye Chuyan's eyes. Even though things had changed, his own reflection was still so clear in her eyes.

She was dressed in white today, without makeup, and her eyebrows were still so heroic and bold, but there was a touch of sadness in them.

Wu Mu didn't dare to hide anything, so he told everything in detail.