Chapter 043 Origin Part 2

Zhao Yujiao leaned over and picked up the jade plaque, looking at it carefully.

This jade medal is completely translucent and is of extraordinary quality at first glance. On the lower right side of the jade medal is a delicate word "Yan" engraved. When she looked the back, there is a big word "Pei".

Zhao Yujiao suddenly thought that after the death of the old Qing prince, only one son, Pei Xiuyan, was left in the Qing prince's palace.

In order to keep the Qing palace, Pei Xiuyan tried his best to please the prince Pei Ye.

Ye Jin once said that Pei Xiuyan, the young king of the Qing Dynasty, knew both current affairs and advance and retreat. He would definitely be able to revive the Qing palace in the future!

She knelt down and took a closer look at the unconscious soldier's face, and found that he had handsome features and a delicate complexion, unlike the soldier who had been exposed to the sun all year round.

Although he is taller than ordinary teenagers, he is actually not that old. He is about the same age as Pei Xiuyan, the King of the Qing Dynasty that everyone said.

Her heart was pounding suddenly.

Is this soldier Pei Xiuyan, King of the Qing Dynasty?

While Zhao Yujiao was thinking wildly, Ye Chuyan's excited voice came over, "Found it, found it!"

Zhao Yujiao hurriedly put away the jade token in her hand.

Ye Chuyan, with messy hair and a piece of crimson dead grass held high in her hand, rushed to Zhao Yujiao with a proud face.

"That's it! I just saw the venomous snake and followed it to its lair. I found this next to its lair."

Ye Chuyan took a hard bite of the crimson grass, chewed it up, spit it out, and covered the little soldier’s hand.

The black blood on the little soldier's hands disappeared at a speed visible to the naked eye, and the colour of his lips gradually returned to normal.

Ye Chuyan grinned at Zhao Yujiao, "Sister Yujiao, I'm so awesome! I saved this soldier, and my father will definitely praise me later if he knows it."

After saying that, she thought of Wu Mu again, and couldn't help but smile even deeper. "Xiao Mumu dare not say that I can't do anything anymore. I saved a Dafeng soldier today."

Zhao Yujiao saw that the little soldier moves slowly was tending to wake up, and a bold and terrifying idea came to her mind.

If Ye Chuyan died, then she would be the one who saved King Xiao Qing.

As long as she becomes the saviour of the Qing King, she will have one more person to rely on in the future. If she can make the young Prince Qing fall in love with her, she will be able to become the Princess of Qing just around the corner.

The more Zhao Yujiao thought about it, the more excited she became, and her eyes gradually became filled with fanaticism.

She raised her eyes and looked at the cliff behind Ye Chuyan, and smiled strangely.

But Ye Chuyan didn't see Zhao Yujiao's expressions. She was immersed in the excitement of going back to show off to Wu Mu.

"Ayan, listen? There seems to be a sound on the edge of the cliff. Are there venomous snakes under the cliff?" Zhao Yujiao suddenly trembled.

Ye Chuyan glanced at the edge of the cliff and listened carefully, "No, there was no sound."

Zhao Yujiao clutched Ye Chuyan's sleeve tightly and was about to cry, "Ayan, I'm scared, can you go and have a look?"