Chapter 007 Not Worthy of Burial

Ye Jin has always been philanthropic and often helps poor students. Many onlookers have benefited from his kindness.

Seeing him being punished at this time, and thinking about the rumours that the Ye family was framed, they couldn't bear it.

Some people knelt down and cried loudly, shouting: Good go, Mr. Ye!

For a time, the shouting gradually took shape, getting louder and louder.

Zhang Qing was sweating slightly in anxiety.

He was once a colleague of Ye Jin. Although he did not have much contact with Ye Jin, he admired Ye Jin's literary character from the bottom of his heart.

The fact of collaborating with the enemy is really weird, and he doesn't know the depth of it.

At this time, seeing the people crying and shouting, he was worried about causing a riot. After thinking for a while, he cautiously said to Pei Xiuyan: "Prince Qing, how about we executed early?"

Premature knot is a secret word.

Some family members of Lingchi prisoners would bribe the person in charge of the execution in advance. Not long after Lingchi started, he asked the executioner to cut the knife three inches deep, so that the prisoner would be killed directly without having to suffer the pain alive.

Pei Xiuyan stood on the execution platform calmly.

The snowflakes fell on him and turned into a wisp of mist, making his whole body blurry like pines and cypresses in the fog.

His handsome face was expressionless. After hearing Zhang Qing's words, he uttered two words coldly, "No need!"

Zhang Qing suddenly shuddered, feeling that the person in front of him was scarier than the evil ghost.

He thought to himself that Pei Xiuyan was indeed from the royal family and was as ruthless as the emperor.

It snowed heavily for three consecutive days, and Ye Chuyan was imprisoned at the entrance of the market for three days. 

Most of the male members of the Ye family died during the execution on the first day, and the two legitimate sons failed to hold on the second day. Ye Jin held on until the last moment of the execution, and before he died, he only said one sentence: My heart is like the moon, beautiful and dustless.

Some onlookers burst into tears upon hearing this.

Someone volunteered to collect the bodies of the Ye family and his son, but Pei Xiuyan stopped him and declared: Traitor does not deserve to be buried.

Then he ordered people to drag the three bodies to a mass grave and throw them away.

With the death of Ye Jin, the uproarious case of Ye family collaborating with the enemy came to an end.

On the fourth day, the sky was sunny, and the sky and the earth were white.

The bloodstains at the entrance to the market have long been covered up by white snow, and icicles hang upside down under the eaves, reflecting dazzling light in the sun. Jingdu is like a fairyland on earth.

Ye Chuyan dreamed that Ye Jin was being tortured, and blood flowed from his eyes.

He roared at Ye Chuyan with bleeding eyes, "It was you who gave the palace defence map to Pei Xiuyan, and you should be punished."

When the scene changed, Ye Chuqing was also lying on the ground covered in blood.

There was no good piece of flesh on his face, and his white teeth were exposed, and he said sadly: "Ayan, Gu Yan was exiled because of you. If she dies, it will be one corpse and two lives."