Chapter 041 Little Girl

Pei Xiuyan laughed at himself in a low voice: "Above ten thousand people?"

As long as you are below one person, what is the use of being above ten thousand people? It still depends on the mood of the person on the dragon throne.

He let go of Ye Chuyan, held her face, stared into her eyes seriously, and asked: "Ayan, you love me, right?"

Ye Chuyan restrained herself from avoiding Pei Xiuyan's eyes, and suddenly the image of Wu Mu calling her "Ayan" with a smile flashed in her mind.

Her eyes were instantly filled with tenderness and smile, and her voice was particularly emotional. "Yes, I found that I really love you."

Wu Mu, when I am in the abyss, why do all I think about is you? I'm sorry, I will never be able to respond to you in this life, nor can I tell you those three words.

When I drag Pei Xiuyan into hell, I am willing to suffer all the hardships in hell in exchange for your success in this life.

Ye Chuyan's narrow and heroic eyes were slightly bent because of the smile, and they were filled with starlight.

Pei Xiuyan was obsessed for a moment. He pecked the end of Ye Chuyan's eyes and said hoarsely: "Ayan, I will keep my promise and I will protect you for the rest of my life."

After Pei Xiuyan said these incomprehensible words, he quickly left Jijiayuan.

Although Ye Chuyan was puzzled, she didn't want to pursuit it in detail for a while.

She took Bai Zhi and went out in the name of checking her trousseau shop.

Arriving at Yunjin Cloth Shop on East Street, Ye Chuyan ordered the coachman to drive the carriage into the backyard of the cloth shop and sent the coachman and the boy to wait in the backyard.

She took Bai Zhi to the third floor of Buzhuang and asked the shopkeeper to learn about the accounts during this period.

Yunjin Cloth Shop was one of Ye Chuyan's dowry shops, and it was because of this that it was saved when the Ye family was raided. After all, the crime was not as bad as the married woman.

Shopkeeper Zhou of Buzhuang is a thin, middle-aged man. He has been in charge of this shop for almost twenty years and has almost watched Ye Chuyan grow up.

No matter how much rumours there are outside, Ye Chuyan has always been the free and upright eldest lady of the Ye family in his heart.

Ye Chuyan hadn't been here half a month before the accident happened at Ye's house. It had been almost two months. Shopkeeper Zhou felt a little sad when he saw Ye Chuyan today and thought of all the rumours outside.

He stepped forward and saluted with clasped fists respectfully, "Miss, I'm very worried about you not being here for a long time. I feel relieved to see you are fine today."

Ye Chuyan hadn't heard anyone call her eldest lady for a long time. Now that she hears it, she can't help but feel sad when recalling all the things that happened to the Ye family. "Uncle Zhou, I'm worrying you."

When shopkeeper Zhou heard Ye Chuyan calling her Uncle Zhou, he thought that the title had not changed. The innocent little girl in the past had now become the rumour-ridden Princess of Qing, and he couldn't help but feel sad for her.

The two looked at each other, their eye circles a little red.

Bai Zhi next to her sighed for a while, with tears in her eyes.

Ye Chuyan asked Bai Zhi to go downstairs to make some tea for herself, and Bai Zhi understood.

After Bai Zhi went downstairs, Ye Chuyan suddenly said to shopkeeper Zhou: "Uncle Zhou, I want you to help me with a few things."