Chapter 014 Never Allowed

Ye Chuyan forcefully twitched the corner of her mouth, "Daddy, I miss you so much."

Her face was numb from the cold, and she could think that her smile must be uglier than crying.

Ye Jin smiled calmly, "Ayan, you and daddy go together."

Ye Chuyan couldn't help but feel a sore nose, "Well, I'll go with you."

The room was dry and warm. After taking the medicine, Zhao Yujiao lay on the bed and fell asleep.

Pei Xiuyan stood by the window, the candlelight stretching his back.

He looked at Ye Chuyan kneeling outside, his eyes slightly narrowed.

He stood for an hour, watching Ye Chuyan straighten her waist, then bow slightly, and her lips became frighteningly pale.

There was no sadness or joy on her face. After reaching out to catch a few snowflakes, her eyes began to become blurred, and she seemed to be murmuring something.

He once promised Ye Jin in prison to protect Ye Chuyan's safety, and he only wanted to protect her safety.

Therefore, he did not explain anything to Ye Chuyan. He just used the female members of the Ye family to force Ye Chuyan to live, letting her be eaten by self-blame, regret and hatred.

Now, he did it.

Ye Chuyan relied on her hatred for him, as well as the thoughts and self-blame of the female family members of the Ye family to become the Ye Chuyan who was once as tough as bamboo.

He knew today that Zhao Yujiao was very angry when she was beaten, but what made him even more annoyed was that when he hugged Zhao Yujiao in front of her, Ye Chuyan didn't react at all.

He clearly didn't like Ye Chuyan, so he punished Ye Chuyan today, but deep down in his heart, he wanted Ye Chuyan to understand that he was her only support.

He wants Ye Chuyan to look at him with endless affection as before.

He didn't understand what was happening to him.

Seeing Ye Chuyan suddenly tilted to the ground. Without thinking, Pei Xiuyan jumped out of the window and held Ye Chuyan in his arms.

The heat in Ye Chuyan's body had long since dissipated, and her hands and feet were as cold as icicles.

If it weren't for the faint breath between her lips, Pei Xiuyan suspected that he was holding an ice sculpture.

He picked up Ye Chuyan and flew to his yard using lightening skill.

As soon as he came out of the yard, he saw Yan Qi who had just returned home from work. He said urgently: "Yan Qi, go and bring Dr. Wei here! Immediately! Immediately!"

There was a faint tremor in the voice.

Yan Qi didn't know what happened yet. He had never seen his master lose his temper like this before. He didn't have time to ask more questions and hurriedly left the house to find Dr. Wei.

Doctor Wei's medical skills far surpass those of the imperial doctors, and he is considered one of the best in Jingdu.

Pei Xiuyan quickly ran away and carried Ye Chuyan back to her bed.

"Ye Chuyan! Wake up, I won't allow you to die! As long as you don't die, I will let Bai Zhi go."

The usually calm and low voice no longer had the calmness.

Seeing that Ye Chuyan still had no response, he tried Ye Chuyan's breathing, which became weaker and weaker and gradually disappeared.

He put his palms on Ye Chuyan's back and poured his inner strength into her continuously.