Chapter 044 Bad Fate

Ye Chuyan rejected the white-faced boy almost without hesitation.

The corners of the white-faced boy's smiling mouth tightened instantly.

He calmly threw Ye Chuyan's two soap boots into the bonfire and watched the flames engulf the soap boots.

The flames shone on his face, making his dead white face turn slightly rosy.

"When you fell from the sky into the glacier just now, I was counting how long it would take for you to sink to the bottom of the river and die. Unexpectedly, you actually climbed out."

Ye Chuyan just wanted to curse when she heard this. This person was really vicious and terrifying. He could watch another person being drowned alive without any mercy.

The white-faced boy continued: "Just because you climbed out, I think you are very interesting."

The campfire completely melted the soap boots, and the air was filled with the smell of burnt leather.

The white-faced boy stood up, stamped out the bonfire, and stretched himself.

He stared at Ye Chuyan with squinted eyes and said word by word: "The prey I am looking for will never be allowed to escape! If you don't agree, just wait here to die slowly!"

After saying that, he slowly walked out of the cave and quickly disappeared from Ye Chuyan's sight.

Ye Chuyan's hands and feet, which had been warm just now, became stiff again as the bonfire was extinguished.

The temperature in the cave was dropping rapidly. The cold wind was like needles, pricking Ye Chuyan's bare feet like crazy. The wet clothes were like a thousand pounds of black iron, cold and heavy, making her unable to breathe.

Ye Chuyan felt like she was wandering between a soldering iron and an ice cave, with her body getting hot and cold. She knew that she must have a fever.

She was certain that the strange white-faced boy was standing somewhere outside the cave entrance, waiting for her to open her mouth and ask for help. She would rather die than ask for help from such a cunning and insidious person, let alone be with him.

Her consciousness was blurred by the fever, and she fell into a coma.

When she woke up, she found that she was in the military camp. She didn't remember anything.

Her father told her that she was too wilful and insisted on taking Zhao Yujiao out hunting. As a result, she slipped and fell off the cliff.

When Zhao Yujiao came back to report the news, her eyes were swollen from crying and asked them to rescue her quickly.

Her father arranged for more than two thousand elite soldiers to go out to look for her. After seven hours of searching, they finally found her in a cave under the cliff.

Because of her fever, her whole body was almost dry from the fever.

The military doctor tried every means to save her life.

Unfortunately, due to her young age and being exposed to the cold for too long, the cold in her body may make her difficult to conceive. Also, her brain was so burned that she forgot everything in the past.

After learning this, she kept thinking that when she returned to Jingdu, she must strengthen her training and improve her skills so that she would not fall off the cliff while hunting again.

She comforted her father and said that as long as her life was saved, since she could not have children in the future, she would not marry;

She apologized to Zhao Yujiao, saying that her wilfulness had frightened her.