Chapter 022 Bad Luck

Yan Qi was unmoved and repeated coldly: "Miss Zhao, please don't embarrass me."

Zhao Yujiao looked at Yan Qi with wet eyes, on the verge of tears, "Guard Yan, can't you really be accommodating? I came to see the princess to burn incense in the ancestral hall."

In previous years, on the first day of the New Year, the first thing the princess did when she got up was to go to the ancestral hall of the palace to offer incense. Although Zhao Yujiao has no status, she will pass.

"Cannot!"

The three guards next to him couldn't stand it any longer. When they saw Zhao Yujiao, they felt pity for her, and their heart twitched.

Ye Chuyan and Bai Zhi in the courtyard heard the conversation outside. Bai Zhi frowned and said ‘poof’ at the door of the courtyard.

"It's bad luck for the Chinese New Year!"

Ye Chuyan was amused by Bai Zhi.

She stood in the yard, took a deep breath, and looked up at the sky. Although the weather was cold, there was a rising sun.

Her heart was suddenly filled with strength. No matter what, she had to find a way to see her mother! She also wants to see her sister-in-law give birth to her nephew safely.

Li Fu saw Zhao Yujiao at the gate of Jiangjiayuan from a distance and hurriedly went up to greet her.

"Miss Zhao, happy New Year. Did you come to see the princess to offer incense in the ancestral hall? Is the princess unwilling to come out?"

Hongying glanced at Li Fu and couldn't help but clicked her tongue and sighed, ginger is still spicy.

Zhao Yujiao understood what Li Fu meant almost instantly.

"Yes, it's a pity that Guard Yan won't be accommodating, and my sister didn't say a word inside."

Yan Qi frowned slightly. The prince did not give any instructions about offering incense today, and the princess was still in confinement. He hesitated for a moment.

Bai Zhi was so angry that her teeth itched in the room.

"Princess, let's ask Guard Yan to open the door and let the servants go out and scold this bitch. What qualifications does she have to go to the palace to offer incense?"

Ye Chuyan felt that Bai Zhi was really cute. The scar was healed and she forgot about the pain, and she didn't know how to restrain herself at all.

She smiled faintly and said calmly: "Pei Xiuyan will be back soon. Don't worry, there will be a good show soon."

Pei Xiuyan came back faster than expected.

Today's New Year's Ceremony was not over before an urgent news came. Emperor Beirong died suddenly on the 20th day of the twelfth lunar month of the previous year. The Beirong Palace kept it secret.

Five days ago, the second prince of Beirong, Na Sheng, forced the prince to be killed on the grounds that the prince had murdered the emperor. After that, he took over the Beirong Palace on the spot and killed all the people with that surname in the royal family.

Na Sheng was born to a lowly maid in Beirong Palace. He was born with double pupils and had a ghostly appearance, which was despised by the Beirong royal family.

He knew he was lowly, so he invited himself into the military camp at the age of five, and fought with Dafeng on the border for more than ten years. He acted decisively, ruthlessly, and evilly.

Beirong concealed the matter very well. It was not until the second prince ascended the throne yesterday and called himself Emperor Tianwu that he announced it to the world.