Chapter 045 Madman

"I went to see Pei Ye after the palace banquet and offered to trade ten cities for you to come with me!"

Crazy! Madman! Na Sheng is definitely a madman!

Ye Chuyan wanted to grab the door and escape.

Na Sheng stood in front of her, staring into her eyes.

He said softly: "Little girl, I just used a city as bait, and your husband forced you to dance with a sword barefoot. After you went barefoot, you were despised by the world. Guess, now... will your husband and the emperor do it for ten Cities? Will you be given to me?”

Ye Chuyan's anger almost burst out, and she slapped Na Sheng hard on the face.

"Shameless!"

Na Sheng grabbed Ye Chuyan's hand.

"Tsk tsk... little girl, you should be moved. The people of Dafeng spurn you. The emperor of Dafeng doesn't care about you. Your husband will abandon you for Shicheng. Only I don't care whether you marry and don’t have children. I don't care about your reputation.”

"After you go back with me, I will make you my queen, and you will share the glory of Beirong with me."

Ye Chuyan was angry and resentful. One hand was grabbed by Na Sheng, so she used the other hand to slap Na Sheng.

Na Sheng took the palm easily and held her hand firmly.

He sneered and said: "Little girl, the more you resist, the more I like you. I like conquering fierce horses the most."

Ye Chuyan's hands were restrained, so she pushed her knee hard under his navel. Na Sheng didn't expect that Ye Chuyan would use such a dirty trick, and his face suddenly twisted.

Ye Chuyan took the opportunity to break free and ran out. The strong man outside wanted to stop her, but Na Sheng stretched out his hand to stop him.

"Let her go!"

So what if she ran away? Her husband and the emperor will soon obediently send her away in his sedan chair.

He prefers the process of conquering prey to taking it by force. He had been looking for her for so long, and he wanted Ye Chuyan to crawl at his feet willingly.

Seeing Ye Chuyan coming out with an unusual expression, Bai Zhi, Shopkeeper Zhou and Lin Shi were all a little worried and went up to ask.

Ye Chuyan knew that this matter should not be publicized, so she just said vaguely: "It's not settled. Forget it, I don't want this batch of materials."

Although shopkeeper Zhou felt it was a pity, since the other party didn't give the eldest lady face, it was okay not to do the business, so they returned to Cloth Village together.

Ye Chuyan was in a state of confusion along the way.

She was now certain that Pei Ye informed Pei Xiuyan about the matter. That's why Pei Xiuyan came to find her in the morning, said a few incomprehensible words to her and left.

Will Pei Xiuyan really reject Na Sheng's request for her sake? After rejecting, how to convince Pei Ye?

If Na Sheng doesn't get what he wants, what crazy things will he do?

And Zhao Yujiao, when this matter is over, she must make Zhao Yujiao pay the price for what happened back then!

But now, she misses Wu Mu.

She has never missed someone so much, her thoughts are overwhelming like a net, wrapping herself in it.

She wanted to see if Wu Mu was okay, and wanted to tell him that her lost memory had been found.