Chapter 035 Cold Palace

She was already in hell and had forgotten how to feel sad.

She won't be sad and will live well.

Therefore, only in this way can Pei Xiuyan be tied to the pillar of shame. Whenever others look down upon her, they will mention her other identity, Princess Qing!

Today's incident made her see Pei Xiuyan's coldness clearly again.

How could she blindly fall in love with Pei Xiuyan? Cold people are always ruthless.

Pei Xiuyan clenched his fist, then slowly loosened it after a long time, and began to drink crazily.

The maid who poured wine for Pei Xiuyan accidentally spilled the wine on Ye Chuyan's skirt. She knelt down and said, "Princess, please forgive me..."

Ye Chuyan glanced at the maid serving wine, "Where is my personal maid?"

The person who had been waiting beside her just now was Bai Zhi, but she didn't know when Bai Zhi disappeared.

The palace maid trembled and said: "Princess, when your personal maid went to get wine just now, she contradicted Concubine Yu and was taken away. It seems...it seems that she was taken to Xuanyou Palace."

Ye Chuyan was angry and shocked. "Take me to her!"

Concubine Yu is the daughter of a general. She relies on her family's power to be ruthless, arrogant and domineering.

With Bai Zhi's character, she would never cause trouble for her in the palace. She must have heard others criticize her, so she refuted it.

She has never been to Xuanyou Palace, but she knows that Xuanyou Palace is a cold palace.

After several guilty concubines who lived there died, some concubines liked to drag the erring maids inside to punish them. It was sparsely populated and was a good place to deal with people.

Ye Chuyan was about to get up when Pei Xiuyan reached out and stopped her, "Let Yan Qi go find her."

Ye Chuyan was angry, "Your Majesty, I am covered with shame and have nothing left except a personal maid."

Pei Xiuyan put down his hand feebly, and Ye Chuyan followed the palace maid out.

After leaving Hanyuan Hall, Ye Chuyan followed the little palace maid to the outside of a remote cold palace courtyard.

The three words "Xuanyou Palace" on the plaque were particularly eye-catching under the dim palace lantern, and bursts of women's cries could be heard from inside.

The little palace maid paused and timidly said: "Princess, this is right here..."

Ye Chuyan went up and pinched the little palace maid's neck, gritted her teeth and said: "Say! Who sent you here? Where is Bai Zhi?"

It was not Bai Zhi's voice. Bai Zhi, the maid, had a personality similar to hers. She was extremely stubborn and would not cry no matter how much pain she suffered.

Although the voice inside is very similar, it is definitely not Bai Zhi's.

The little palace maid was pinched until her face turned blue, "Princess... this slave doesn't know... this slave really doesn't know anything..."

Ye Chuyan's hand squeezed tighter and tighter, and the little palace maid kept crying and said she didn't know.

Seeing that the little palace lady was about to die, Ye Chuyan let go of her hand.

The little palace maid sat limply on the ground, kowtowing crazily.

"Princess, I really don't know anything. Someone gave me a gold ingot and said that if the princess asks, just tell her that Miss Bai Zhi is here... I really don't know anything..."