Chapter 042 Origin Part 1

Thirteen years ago, in late autumn, on the border of Dafeng.

This is the territory of Dafeng, eighty miles ahead is Beirong. Because there are often battles here, there are no people in front and behind, with wild trees on both sides, and there is silence between heaven and earth.

A young boy wrapped in a red fur coat and carrying a small crossbow on his back, and a well-dressed young boy in blue, were walking on the wild road in the wilderness.

The two of them were in tandem.

Seeing that it was getting late, the little boy in blue looked up at the sky, a little worried, "Ayan, I'm scared, let's go back."

The voice was that of a girl, soft and sweet, with a pretty face and a pretty face. She was obviously a girl.

The young boy in red took off the crossbow from his back, rubbed the crossbow, and said:

"Sister Yujiao, it's rare for us to run out once. If we can't catch prey, I will never go back. I want to prove to that little piece of wood that I am not a little girl who knows nothing."

She has long and narrow eyebrows, a face as white as jade, a heroic spirit that is indistinguishable from male to female, and a crisp voice.

Zhao Yujiao was a little worried, "Ayan, I'm really scared. It's going to be dark soon. It's too scary here..."

As she spoke, tears began to fill her eyes.

Seeing that Zhao Yujiao was about to cry, Ye Chuyan sighed deeply.

This Zhao Yujiao is the daughter of a distant relative of hers. The relative's family died for some reason, leaving her alone.

Daddy took her into his house a year ago. They are similar in age and often play together.

Just a happy silence and a happy movement. She likes to wield swords and guns, while Zhao Yujiao likes to embroider with needles.

The old emperor in the palace is dying, and Prince Pei Ye is about to succeed. This time, her father came to the military camp to discuss the matter with General Shen.

He also hopes that General Shen can stabilize the border and prevent the Beirong people from taking advantage of the opportunity to invade when the new emperor succeeds to the throne.

She had always wanted to see the ‘straight desert smoke’ on the border, so she pestered her father to come with him.

Zhao Yujiao has always been soft-tempered and only cries when things happen. She was worried that Zhao Yujiao would be bullied by others in the house alone, so she offered to take her with her.

After all, Zhao Yujiao was only eight years old. It was the time when she was curious. She thought that she might have the opportunity to come to the frontier for once in her life, so she happily agreed.

For the sake of convenience, the two of them disguised themselves as men along the way. Because they were young, they had no problem getting in and out of the military camp.

However, the young master of the Wu family who was training in the military camp accidentally discovered that he was a daughter.

He has bright black eyes and white teeth. His skin is not as fair as that of the noble prince from Jingdu. He was tanned to a honey colour in the military camp.

Relying on his martial arts and archery skills, he bullied her a lot in the military camp during this period. He also threatened that she didn't look like a lady among the ladies and that he would be the only one willing to marry her when she grew up.