Chapter 036 So Good

Ye Chuyan's consciousness and clarity in her eyes gradually returned. After she saw Wu Mu feeding her heart blood, she passed out before she could speak.

Suddenly, there was a sound of neat and heavy footsteps outside, accompanied by the sound of armour rubbing against each other. Wu Mu listened carefully and sneered twice. It was a whole team of imperial guards.

The person who administered the medicine was really good at planning, and calculated that the Royal Forest Army would patrol here at this time.

He has nowhere to escape at this time.

He carefully wiped off the blood on the hairpin, inserted it gently into Ye Chuyan's bun, rubbed away the blood from the corners of her mouth, and smoothed her slightly messy dress.

After doing this, he walked quickly outside the main palace room, pulled out a short knife from the jade belt around his waist, and slashed hard at the place where his heart was bleeding.

The blood dyed his clothes red. He inserted the short knife into the jade belt and leaned against the column of the corridor outside the palace. Shouted: "Someone please save me..."

After the Royal Forest Army broke in, they were shocked by the sight of Wu Mu covered in blood.

The leader of the Royal Forest Army knew Wu Mu and said hurriedly: "Young Master Wu, are you okay?"

Wu Mu covered his bleeding heart and said, "You guys are here. I just saw a suspicious person carrying a woman sneaking over here. I followed it all the way here. As soon as I entered the palace gate, I was ambushed. Injured by thieves here..."

Before he finished speaking, he started breathing heavily.

The leader of the Royal Forest Army was horrified, "Go and search quickly! We must catch the assassin. The envoys from Beirong are all here today, so we must not disturb the Holy Master!"

Seeing that Wu Mu's heart was bleeding profusely, his face was visibly pale, and his figure was crumbling, he quickly arranged for several imperial guards to carry Wu Mu to the Imperial Medical Office.

The Royal Forest Army in charge of the search opened the main hall door and found Ye Chuyan lying on the ground.

He exclaimed: "Boss, Princess Qing passed out here."

The leader went in, took a look, and decisively ordered, "Go to King Qing and ask him to come secretly. Don't disturb other people at the palace banquet."

Apart from the emperor, the person with the most say in the palace is Prince Qing.

This matter is of great importance and involves Princess Qing. He wants Prince Qing to handle the matter. If the emperor asked questions afterwards, he would be less punished.

The imperial guards were all men, and no one dared to touch Ye Chuyan. The team leader had to arrange for a few people to stand outside the door, waiting for Pei Xiuyan to arrive.

At the palace banquet, there was still a lot of people drinking and drinking. Some officials wanted to take the opportunity to curry favour with Pei Xiuyan. Seeing that his brows and body were filled with evil spirits, everyone did not dare to go up and cause trouble, so they all hesitated.

Na Sheng looked at Pei Xiuyan from the opposite side with a half-smile, the mockery in his eyes flashed away.

A man who can't protect his woman is a loser!

He wants to take her back and canonize her as Queen Beirong, sharing the country with her thousands of miles away. When he thought of the red mole on Ye Chuyan's ankle, his eyes suddenly became dark.