Chapter 1: Crash

It was dark. The only thing that helped you to see your way was the street lights and the rare presence of cars. You had to leave your job at McMickey's 3-2 hours later then usual because the person who was suppose to take the night shift had bailed out. It was late. Probably even morning, but you didnt check the time. You were too busy watching something on your phone to even care. The light from your phone was reflecting towards your face as you watched the scene unfolding in the phone with wide eyes. Ace's body landed on the floor lifelessly as Luffy let out agonized noises. Your brain was trying to process the information as you just stared to the screen without blinking.

Ace had died.

Shocked, angered and sad your feeling were confusing you. Your eyes started filling with tears that were slowly sliding down your cheeks. You dried your eyes. You didn't need to cry in the middle of the streets even if there weren't people around. You closed your phone, shoved it to your bag and started walking. You didn't know where you were going. You just really didnt want to go home. You weren't especially happy. Actually because of that horrendous episode you were in a horrible mood.

You jumped to the road walking without a care. There aren't much cars anyway you thought.

You were reckless. You should have checked the road even if there wasn't much cars, but it was too late.

Suddenly you saw an intense light from your side. You turned to your right to see a car inches away from you. You froze feeling the panic and fear build up in you right as the car crashed head-on.

There was dead silence. And then screams that sounded farther away by the second. What is happening? Was the last thing you thought as everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it!~ Please leave a comment if you have tips to help me improve my writing!! I am not sure if the first chapter is good but I will do my best to make the other chapters even better! :)