Chapter 4: Painted red

You were in a bad situation. Anybody could tell that...There was a sword pointed at your throat. The supposed pirate holding the sword was set to kill and what you thought was his "crew" were starting to pull out their swords to possibly help their "captain". The other people were trying to stay away as far as possible. Blood trickled down your throat as the sword pointed at you cut into your skin. 

The wound wasn't big. It was a warning of what was to come. 

In this situation you could only think of two possible outcomes. One was to try and run away. Run away from the pirates, run away from danger only to end up in the snow..lost... if you did escape. Your second option was to surrender.

And that was not going to happen.

Moving your body away from the now bloody sword you started running towards the door. Just when you were about to open the door and get out of this hellish place you felt someone tugging you harshly by your arm. Turning round, with the adrenaline you didn't know you had, you punched the guys face. As he let go due to the impact, you reached for the door again. This time opening it. Your body ached from the sudden change in temperature, but you didn't have the luxury to stop.

You were again in the hands of the snow. Running away from people who called themselves pirates. They were everywhere trying to slice you, hit you and so on... Luckily you weren't surrounded. That was the only good thing you could tell yourself.

 You were covered with wounds from head to toe. Making it clear that you had no dodging skills. You saw a mountain up ahead. As you started running towards it you noticed the abundance of trees. Quickly forming a plan in your head you ran to the closest trees and started touching them, leaving a trail of blood and blood marks from your wounds. You touched everything you could see and left marks hoping that it would confuse them for a while enough for you to run away. 

You observed your job for a millisecond making sure it would hold off the men for some time and started running to a clearing that was a little way away from the trees. Stopping in the middle of the clearing you caught your breath. You were definitely not made for running... sweat formed and trickled down your forehead as you tried to re-collect the little energy you had left. However what you saw in front of you made you stop. 

You no longer had any positive reflection for your situation. 

 You were surrounded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were out of air. Cold and hot at the same time and you didn't have anywhere to run anymore.  

The forest was beginning to blur out. Clearly your plan of confusing the enemy had failed. They were too many go them. They probably had split into groups to find you and you had only lost more blood. One man stepped up from all the others surrounding you. You could make out the tropical hat on his head. He was the "captain"'.

-"I brought my crew here to celebrate our latest heist and an insignificant fool like you thinks they can ruin it! Who dares?! I am the great pirate Danzo, I have 1 million belli on my name! I won't let you make a fool out of me!"

His voice became louder as he talked. However, his eyes had glossed over and his face began to transform into what you could only describe as an horrendous smile. His smile grew and turned into a laugh. Spit going everywhere as he did. He finally turned to you and said "but maybe you are an extra treat we can use to make the week much more enjoyable than it was."

You were not dumb. You could make out what his words were insinuating but you had no chances of getting out of this situation... 

Your eyes glossed over, as you realized what you were about to do. But you knew there was no other way out of it. You couldn't live with the thought of being captured by these barbarians.

As you were thinking he had come close. Now there was only a meter between you two and that was all you needed, you had made up you mind. You jumped towards him moving as if you were about to hit. He immediately got into a defensive position. Raising his sword higher.

 But you weren't aiming for him. You pushed yourself in his direction in a more forceful push and then! 

The sword went inside your cold soft skin. Going in-between the space between the bones of your rib-cage. You did not feel any pain. Only serenity. You were safe. You would rather be dead then to be enslaved by these barbarians. 

Away from their hands and the coldness of the snow. You could no longer feel. As your eyes started to close. All you saw was red. On the ground, your body... the contrasting colours between the whiteness of the snow and the redness of your blood seemed amusing. Almost funny. You wanted to laugh but there was no energy in you left. As your eyes came to a close you made eye contact with Danzo. His animalistic eyes.

When finally they closed, this time you knew you were really dead. And that you wouldn't be opening your eyes again.

——————————————————————————
We will see if your open your eyes again. Or won't we? Anyway don't worry we will see a certain someone very soon. Or maybe just feel Idk. If you enjoyed please leave a comment or your thoughts. I love seeing them. Anyway see you in the next chapter!