Chapter 16: Meeting Luffy

-"Ughh.. Make it stoooop!" The world swirled around you as you looked down at the sea. It felt as if it was staring right back, challenging you to a duel. You punched the water, getting wet from your own punch. "You won this round." you said while simultaneously trying to dry your hair.

It had been 3 weeks since you had set sail on your small boat. With occasional breaks in small islands for necessities such as food, water and sometimes shelter you were finally in the waters of Water 7. You could feel yourself going insane from the sway of the boat. You wanted to throw up but the size of the boat reminded you that the puke would come back to hurt you.

You had gotten hints and had heard small conversations of Ace in the towns you had stayed at, but none of them gave any hint of where he would go next or where he was.

"Shit" you cursed out as you saw the marine ship situated at the dock of Water 7. You weren't a well known pirate to say the least but you had made a name for yourself throughout your 3 weeks of travel, and it was always to your advantage to stay away from any Marine ships you saw. One good part of having such a small boat was that it was easy to hide. You smirked as you maneuvered the boat with the water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked along the streets of Water 7 as you wondered what you would be eating for the day. At long last MEAT you smiled with delight. I am turning into Ace and Luffy everyday I spend here..I need to get a grip.

Before you could think about anything else, however, you felt yourself falling to the ground as someone collided with your body harshly. You looked up to see green moss like hair centimeters from your face. No..It couldn't be..?

-"Damn it! What kind of island is this?! It's like a labyrinth!" a masculine voice shouted in annoyance. Yes. It certainly was. Your eyes widened as you came face to face with Zoro in all of his glory. He certainly looked real and was standing very much in front of you.

-"Pirate hunter Zoro! Stop right there! And that includes you Miss!" you spotted marines running towards both of you and before you could think more thoroughly about any of this, Zoro was dragging you along the pathways of Water 7 as he ran.

-"What the fuck is going on?!" you shouted more to yourself rather than Zoro. He didn't answer anyway, simply opting to run. You knew Luffy and his crew had come here to rest after recruiting Frank in their crew. This was where Garp had come to visit Luffy and had told him about Shanks and his father. Could you have come right at the same timeline as their visit? Your eyes widened in shock at the coincidence, and the fact that literal ZORO was in front of your eyes. Your run stopped short as Zoro came to a schreeching halt, murmuring curse words to himself.

You looked up as you came face to face with the marine ship you had seen docked on the island. You had come right into the enemy's base. Zoro really had no way with directions. Marines stationed in the ship started to get ready to fight as they saw you. You knew chaos was about to ensue.

-"Listen here! You need to hide, they think you are affiliated with me. I will take care of this!" Zoro shouted in your direction as he got ready to fight the marines. You pushed him before he could start something, causing him to fall on the ground. Before he could protest you had already started to move.

-"I will take care of this." You raised your staff and almost immediately pushed it down to the ground. A small crack opened up where you laid your staff as you simply said "Water lock Level 4." Water surged from the sea as it wrapped up the entirety of the colossal ship. The moment the ship was fully engulfed, you raised your hand and slammed it down. "Submerge" as if on cue the ship broke in half under the physical force of your water pressure, sinking in the process. Zoro looked at you in shock, just as you had when you first saw him.

"Let's get out of here." you said, he seemed to agree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Zoro's immaculate way of leading you both to the marine ship, you had forcibly taken the lead. You noticed the villagers accumulating around one part of the island and had decided that if there was any trouble on the island, it most likely included Luffy. The moment you had told Zoro of the idea that his captain might be around where the villagers had collected, he had run off, leaving you to trail behind.

Normally you would have simply walked due to your lazy nature, however, the fear of missing Garp who held essential information of Shank's whereabouts was the ruling factor in your choice to run over. And the fact that you would be meeting LUFFY was fueling you on even more. When you arrived you could hear two people conversing in a loud manner. Great you weren't late.

-"No one fight him! He almost killed me plenty of times when I was a child." You heard his voice before you saw him, but you knew immediately who he was. Luffy. You walked over next to the marines, who were too busy watching the scene to notice your entrance. You wanted to admire the crew, especially Luffy, however, you had information you needed to gather. I just want their autograph..

-"Luffy don't make me seem so much of a bad guy" replied a manly voice. Your eyes wandered over the location of where it was coming from to see Garp. He looked much more huge and muscular in real life than the show. You could tell he was extremely powerful with a glance alone.

-"Don't you want to know the whereabouts of that "red-hair"?" Garp asked. Your ears picked up, realising the discussion going towards the topic you were interested in.

-"You mean Shanks? Shanks and his crew? Do you know where they are, how are they??" Luffy asked with excitement.

-"Where is the same interest for your grandpa! After my visit just for you!" shouted Garp as he held Luffy and lifted him up, ready to fight. The crew could be heard shouting as Luffy let out girly shrieks. Your eyes focused on Chopper as he shouted "Emergency! Luffy was caught by the marines!".

You tensed up not knowing what to do with new development, and eager to learn the location of Shanks. You were thinking of a time to intervene, just as a marine pushed in between the crowd causing for you to fall. I sure have been falling a lot today.. You were becoming slightly annoyed.

-"Captain! Captain Garp! The ship has been destroyed!" the marine shouted.

-"What?" shouted back Garp, as Luffy fell on the ground long forgotten. You sweated as you realised which ship you had destroyed. Damn. I have to get out of here..

But, right when you made a move to get up and run you saw a green headed man running towards your location. How could he be coming later than me?! You made eye contact just as he shouted "EHHH! The girl who ripped the ship apart!" You deadpanned at his words. Now you were done for.

Every eye turned to you as you got up from the floor. "Ahh...The ship was yours? Sorry?"

You turned towards the crew, no longer having any reason to hide you simply said:

- "About the Location of Shanks..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really liked writing this chapter! But the next chapter is even more fun! Anyway, my head is hurting so much right now. I was so caught up in writing I didn't notice my headache... Thank you to everyone to voted on my previous chapters, you have no idea how happy it makes me feel seeing them. I literally wrote this chapter with the excitement from those votes. lol . thank yuu Anyways, see you guys in the next chapter!!