Chapter 3: New Student

Let's aim for 40 votes for more 

3rd POV

Irina has just finished explaining how Ayanokoji is dying, Hirata left earlier due to having to be in school. 

"So he's dying because he's a Haki user?" Kiba sought clarification.

Irina nodded solemnly. "Lord Sirzech believes that since he's human and uses it, it takes a toll on the human body."

"How can we help him?!" Rias asked, desperation evident in her voice.

Akeno had different intentions, her concern turning into urgency. "Where is he?! I need to see him."

"Relax, he's at the manor in the Phenex Pit," Irina informed, trying to calm Akeno's nerves.

Koneko tilted her head, showing her curiosity. "What's that?"

"It's a pit of water infused with the tears of the Phenex family. They have high healing capabilities," Irina explained, shedding light on the mystical remedy.

As Akeno listened, her thoughts were consumed by worry. Her usual composed demeanor was now tinged with anxiety, her thoughts racing with images of Kiyotaka in pain. She couldn't bear the thought of him suffering, especially knowing that she couldn't be by his side in his time of need.

"Is he going to be okay?" Akeno's voice trembled slightly as she spoke, her concern palpable.

Irina glanced at her, sensing the depth of Akeno's worry. "We're doing everything we can to help him. The Phenex Pit normally works its magic, but his condition keeps getting worse"

Akeno nodded, her mind still fraught with worry. She knew she had to stay strong, but her heart ached at the thought of Kiyotaka's pain. She silently hoped for his swift recovery, her thoughts consumed by the man she cared for deeply.

Can we go see him?" Akeno pleaded, her voice tinged with worry and urgency. She couldn't bear the thought of him suffering alone, longing to offer him whatever solace she could.

Irina looked thoughtful, her brows knit together in concern. "What about Issei though?"

Rias turned to Koneko and Kiba, her expression grave. "Can you two watch over Issei for us?"

"Uhh sure, we got it," Kiba replied, his tone tinged with determination despite the gravity of the situation.

Koneko nodded solemnly. "Just keep us updated on his condition," she said

Rias nodded, her expression firm as she turned to Irina. "Then let's go see Kiyotaka."

Irina hesitated briefly, her brows furrowing with concern. "Yes, we should go."

Rias then started creating a teleportation circle, while Irina flew off after telling them teh coordinates

With each passing moment, Akeno's worry deepened, a heavy weight pressing down on her chest. She tried to maintain a façade of composure, but inside, her heart was in turmoil. She longed to see Kiyotaka, to offer him comfort and support in his time of need. She couldn't shake the ominous feeling gripping her, the fear of witnessing Kiyotaka in distress weighing heavily on her mind.

*******

Kalawarner has just returned, she sees Raynare nervously waiting 

Kalawarner's expression softened with concern as she took in the scene. "Has he awoken?" she asked, her voice laced with worry.

Raynare shook her head, her nerves evident in her jittery demeanor. "Not yet," she replied softly.