Chapter 19: This will do

More votes help motivate me so it's very appreciated

Akeno's eyes widened in surprise at Ayanokoji's sudden statement. She could sense the gravity in his words and the intensity in his gaze.

"Okay," she replied softly with a smile, her voice filled with concern. "I'm here for you, Kiyotaka. Whatever it is, you can tell me."

Ayanokoji took a deep breath, gathering his thoughts before speaking

Ayanokoji took a deep breath, gathering his thoughts before speaking. "I've kept a lot hidden from you, Akeno. There are things about me, about my past, that I haven't been completely honest about."

Akeno listened attentively, her expression supportive and encouraging. "You don't have to tell me everything all at once," she squeezed his hand reassuringly. "But whatever it is, I'm here to listen."

Ayanokoji's voice was steady but filled with a weight that he hadn't fully shared before. "As you're aware, I'm an Inhuman," he began, meeting Akeno's gaze with a mixture of resolve and vulnerability.

Akeno nodded in understanding, her expression a silent invitation for him to continue.

"I've endured tests and experiments," Ayanokoji continued, his tone reflecting the solemnity of his words. Akeno's nod was tinged with sympathy, a silent acknowledgment of the pain he must have endured.

"And my sacred gear... it's not what I've claimed it to be," Ayanokoji confessed, his voice trailing off slightly as he revealed this hidden truth.

Akeno's eyes widened in surprise, but there was no judgment in her expression, only compassion. "Thank you for trusting me with this," she said sincerely. "You're incredibly strong, not just physically but mentally, Kiyotaka, and I admire you for it."

"As you know, Inhumans have their own ability," Ayanokoji says

*******

After leaving the pool, everyone returned to the clubroom, where they were met by an unexpected sight: Rias's older brother, Sirzechs, and his loyal stoic maid, Grayfia.

Sirzechs glanced around the room with interest. "This looks like a lively gathering. What's the occasion?"

Rias, clearly taken aback, asked, "What brings you here?"

Meanwhile, Akeno, Koneko, and Kiba instinctively kneeled in respect, while the others remained standing.

"Ah, Kiyotaka, it's wonderful to see you up and about," Sirzechs greeted warmly. "Once I heard about your fight with Kokabiel, I couldn't resist paying a visit."

Sirezech's keen observation didn't miss the hickey mark adorning Ayanokoji's skin, prompting a knowing smirk to grace his lips. "Rias, huh," he mused silently to himself, the name invoking a myriad of thoughts and possibilities. However, unbeknownst to him, the truth behind the mark was the relationship between Ayanokoji and Akeno, Rias's best friend.