Chapter 18: Pool Fun

More Votes, helps to motivate me

"In our next rating game, I will kill Issei" Ayanokoji states

Yasaka's expression remained unreadable as she processed Ayanokoji's declaration. "Are you sure about this?" she asked, her voice tinged with concern.

Ayanokoji's gaze was unwavering as he met her eyes. "I've weighed the options," he replied evenly. "It's the best course of action."

Yasaka reached out, her hand finding his and intertwining their fingers. "But... is it the right one?" she pressed gently, her concern for him evident in her touch.

Ayanokoji's gaze remained the same as he met her eyes, "There's no such a thing as 'right' in this situation," he stated. "But it's what I've decided."

Yasaka nodded, her expression reflecting a mixture of acceptance and unwavering support. "Then I'll stand by you," she affirmed, her voice filled with determination. "Whatever path you choose, I'll be there."

Ayanokoji nodded, a sense of determination settling over him. "Thank you," he said, his voice betraying no hint of doubt as he entered the bed

As they settled into bed, a quiet resolve filled the room. Yasaka snuggled up against Ayanokoji, who held her and gently stroked her back.

"This is the best," Yasaka whispered, her voice soft and content. "I love you."

Ayanokoji didn't respond immediately. Just as he was about to say something, Yasaka spoke again.

"It's okay, you don't have to force yourself to say it," she said with a gentle smile. "After all, the only reason we got married was because of my selfishness... but I'm grateful for that."

Ayanokoji just nodded, his gaze steady and thoughtful. "Good night, Yasaka," he said softly.

Yasaka closed her eyes, her smile still lingering. "Good night, Yotaka."

As the room settled into a comfortable silence, Ayanokoji continued to stroke Yasaka's back, his mind a whirl of thoughts and plans.

*****

Tuesday

Ayanokoji sat in the shower, lost in his thoughts, while Kuroka insisted on washing him. She used her hands and assets, attempting to seduce him as she worked.

"I'm surprised, Taka," Kuroka remarked, her voice teasing. "Despite us being naked, you're still not hard."

Ayanokoji shrugged his mind clearly elsewhere.

"Am I not pretty enough?" Kuroka asked, her tone turning cute and playful as she mounted him with her arms wrapping around his neck.

Ayanokoji tried to gently push her off. "I thought you wanted to wash me, not this."

"Why not both?~" Kuroka purred, her voice dripping with seduction. "I've been such a good kitty. Shouldn't I be rewarded?~"

Ayanokoji sighed, his usual calm demeanor unshaken. "Kuroka, this isn't the time," he said, trying to maintain his composure despite her advances.

"We haven't been able to do it in a while," Kuroka reminded him, her tone a mix of frustration and teasing.

"We did it like three months ago," Ayanokoji countered, his voice flat.

"With protection," she rolled her eyes, clearly unimpressed by his response.

Ayanokoji raised an eyebrow. "And that's an issue because...?"

?"