Ch - Twenty three (23)

Ignore the mistakes please

"The flight is tomorrow tae." Hyebin informed, voice a little hoarse than usual, cracking sometimes too which the omega could feel. But he remained quiet.

Taehyung was packing his usuals today. Not to mention but this few months staying with Hyebin made him like this place a lot.

He didn't know how much he will miss this Bulsan outskirt. But in another way he's so much glad that he could leave.

He took his clothes which weren't few but a lot. Hyebin got him lot's of dresses which Taehyung knew. Tho the other asked him not to bring so many things but everyday there was always something waiting for him.

Even though Hyebin was with him whole day. He never knew how the Trueblood gets all those gifts for him which were not only dresses but many other necessary accessories for him.

He was glad that he got a few necessary things without asking for it but he made a note to return all the outcomes after he gets a job in Canada.

"Taehyung?" Hyebin called, stopping himself to say anything stupid. He can't. He promised to Jeongguk.

As much as he wanted Taehyung to not go under him but he knew that he can't stop this from happening. Yes, Jeongguk was his brother and the other accepted his mistake too that he forced the omega.

His wolf wasn't in control that day.

Still he don't know why.

"Yes" Taehyung replied getting him away from his thoughts. He was feeling bad again.

He knew Jeongguk told him that he won't force Taehyung anymore and he will let him stay alone on his work, without meddling in his work unnecessarily.

Hyebin trust his hyung? No, he doesn't.

And he never can. Trust is a big word which can be broken by a single mistake but it can't be get back that easily.

Hyebin was still feeling like he was betraying the omega, breaking his trust- his heart and everything.

When Taehyung will see that he's with the most hated person in the same plane- the thought itself is making Hyebin to lock himself inside a room and never come out.

It wasn't right. But was there any way to save the omega without being confronted by Jeongguk?

Probably there isn't or maybe there is.

"Hyebin-nah- hey! Can you hear me?" Taehyung poked the other's shoulder with his finger a slightly when he saw the other wasn't replying, just lost in his own thoughts again.

"Ye- yes!" Hyebin jolted, getting out of his thoughts again but this time he made sure not to get back again.

"What are you planning to do there?" Hyebin asked, pushing the suitcase from the couch to sit on it. Taehyung smiled, putting the last pairs of socks inside the luggage and locked it.

"Mm- maybe go for a job interview." Taehyung answered, carrying the luggage and placed it under the bed.

"You-"

"Yes, I am a science student." Taehyung chuckled.

Hyebin's mouth got wide opened.

"My dad wanted me to. Well, i wanted to be a doctor but before all this could happen, I got married." Taehyung smiled, sitting beside the Trueblood with a smily face.

"Don't you want to become one now?" Hyebin asked looking at the omega time to time.

Taehyung shaked his head as no.

"I can't be anymore."

"And why's so?" Hyebin asked raising his eyebrows a little.

"Dreams died long ago." Taehyung answered silencing the alpha.

Hyebin stared at the omega for a long time. It was all so easy for the other to say.

"Dreams never die, Taehyung. It sits to rest. If you want, you can make it walk again." Hyebin said.

"Not anymore. It died with me long ago. Okay- no more of it anymore." Taehyung laughed and pleaded at the same time.

Hyebin smiled looking down.

How he wishes to have his own omega and fulfill all his or her wishes and let him have his whole world.

He despises Jeongguk.

Maybe Taehyung was not his mate but still he got a person like Kim Taehyung. He's the luckiest.

~~~~

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asked as soon as he saw the preparation going on in the mansion.

Jeongguk sighed ignoring the other completely. Yoongi huffed angrily.

"I asked you something. Where are you going?" Jeongguk looked at the other this time. An irritating expression was adorning his face.

"Do i need to answer you that?" Jeongguk scoffed.

"Alright go ahead. As if i won't know." Yoongi chuckled and sat on the sofa.

"You still dare to talk with me like this. You forgetting you-"

"My brother is with you? I know." Yoongi completed the sentence and yawned a little. Felix was confused since the morning looking at the 'idc' face of the Mafia after last night when he was dead serious.

Jeongguk raised his eyebrows at the other playfully.

"I know you can't do anything to him- or should we say you won't do anything to him?" Yoongi chuckled lowly. Jeongguk looked away.

"So weak huh? For my brother."

"Shut up. I am not weak for anyone. An omega can't be my weakness. Never." Jeongguk said.

"Still Taehyung is. We are not kids, Jeongguk. We know you have him save under you- wherever he is." Yoongi said, looking at the table infront.

"I want him so obviously he's save under me." Jeongguk scoffed again. Why the other was trying to find such things he didn't know.

Jeongguk's weakness can never be anyone.

Not even that particular omega whom he claimed as his infront of everyone.

"I just want my brother save Jeongguk. Don't think I am sitting quietly. I will probably find my brother anytime soon." Yoongi said, hands clinching on it's own.

"Your brother is safe and sound but whatever you're doing can trouble him for sure. So I am warning you- stop searching for him if you want his every hairs to remain straight." Jeongguk said, voice devoid of coldness.

He was staying calm doesn't mean he will always.

Yoongi laughed.

"Min Yoongi never listens to orders, Jeon. And when it's my brother, he can never listen to a filth to you." Yoongi disgustingly said.

"Best of luck in finding him." Jeongguk smirked, giving a thumps up to the Mafia.

"Thanks. Was a need." Yoongi replied, getting up and moving out of the mansion- four others men in black followed him in unison..

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||••••••••••••||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Out of ideas again. Forgive me.
Idk what i will write anymore. This happens every single fucking time with me. 🥲

Can i leave this story here? 💀