Prelude

*Nataliee*

I Sat In This Cold Depressing Jail Cell And Cried. How Did I Get Here? How Could I Have Not Been More Careful.

"I Failed You Father." I Said As I Stared At The Picture Of My Father. I Kissed It And Hung It On The Wall. I Then Looked At A Picture Of Corey And Smiled. I Had Him Where I Wanted Him And SHE Fucked It Up! That Stupid Bitch Isis Is The Blame! I Hate Her, Her Family, And Those Pathetic Ass Kids Of Hers!

"Montana! You Have A Letter!" The Officer Snapped. I Got Up And Grabbed The Letter From Him. I Sat Down And Quickly Opened The Letter:

Nataliee,
We've Had Our Differences, But The One Thing We've Always Had In Common Was Corey. You Had Him, I Got Him. You Tried To Take Him Back, But I Still Got Him In The End. Funny How Life Turns Out Huh? But I'll Continue To Pray For You And Hope That You've Learned Your Lesson. Sorry We Couldn't Become Friends....I'm Sure That's What Our FATHER Would've Wanted.
-Love Your Sister Isis.

P.S. I Hope You Love The Picture I Sent You!

That Bitch! That Stupid Bitch Is My SISTER? What The Fuck! I Glanced At The Picture And Damn Near Passed Out. It Was A Picture Of Corey, Isis, And Their Kids; And They Were MARRIED! This Is....This Can't Be....Oh My God! Tears Fell Down My Face As I Slowly Wrapped A Sheet Around My Neck. What's The Point On Life? There Isn't A Point. Nobody Prepared Me For That.

"I Love You Corey." I Said As I Jumped Off The Chair.

BREAKING NEWS:

Nataliee Montana Allegedly Tried To Commit Suicide Tonight In The Women's Facility At Arrendale State Prison. No Word Yet On How The Inmate Is Doing, But The Doctors Say She's Mentally ill And Will Be Transported To A Psychiatric Hospital Where She'll Be Further Evaluated.

                  3 Years Later...

Sweet Freedom! Sweet, Sweet Freedom! I Ran Towards The Road And Continued To Run Until I Couldn't Anymore. The Rain Was Falling Hard As I Walked Through The Woods. Cold And Alone. The Sirens Were Blaring In The Distance And I Knew They Were Looking For Me, But I Had Something Bigger On My Mind. Corey Smith Was On My Mind. The Headlights In The Distance Scared Me As I Hid Behind A Try. The Car Came To A Screeching Halt And Somebody Got Out. I Did A Silent Prayer As The Footsteps Grew Closer And Closer.

"Nataliee!" I Heard A Familiar Voice Say. It Was My Long Time Friend Sophia. I Did A Sigh Of Relief As I Came From Behind The Tree.

"Oh Shit. You Look Like Hell." She Said.

"I Feel Like Hell. Did You Get The Stuff?" I Asked.

"Yes It's All In The Car, But We Need To Go Now! You Are Wanted And There Are Cops Everywhere." She Said. We Hurried And Climbed Into The Car As She Sped Off. My Mission Starts Now!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I Gasped As I Looked In The Mirror. My Long Jet Black Hair Was Now Gone, And Cut In A Short Shoulder Length Style.

"It's Actually Not That Bad!" Sophia Said Admiring My Hair. I Sighed As Turned To Face Her.

"Thank You For Helping Me. I Really Appreciate It." I Said.

"What Are Friends For? Now Here's Everything You Asked For. We'll Be Leaving Before The Sun Rises So Make Sure You're Ready." She Said. I Nodded As She Walked Out Of The Room. I Opened The File And Smiled.

"We'll Be Together Again Soon My Love." I Said As I Admired Corey's Picture. I Kissed It Before Slamming The Files Down On The Bed. I Grabbed The Hair Dye And Sat In Front Of The Mirror. Time For A Full On Appearance Change.