Epilogue

*Isis*

2 Months Later....

Who Knew I Would Enjoy Designing And Decorating Our New Home?! Corey Found Us The Perfect House, And I Was So In Love With It! I Automatically Started Working On Everything And Now I Was Just About Finished. I Brought Corey And Nova Along With Me The Day Before We Were Supposed To Move In So I Could Show Him My Work.

"Aye You A Beast At Your Job!" Corey Said As We Walked In.

"I Know Right! Our New Furniture Came In And Everything!" I Said.

"I See. This Shit Looks Expensive As Hell." He Said. I Frowned.

"It's Not. I'll Admit....I'm A Little Over The Budget You Gave Me, But Oh Well. I Can Make That Money Right Back." I Said.

"How Much Is A Little?" He Asked.

"Not Much Corey!" I Snapped. He Said Nothing Else As We Walked Through The House. We Had A Spacious Living Room, With A Fireplace And A Huge Flat Screen TV That Was Mounted Right Above The Fireplace. We Had A Brand New Grand Island Sectional Couch That Sat In The Middle Of The Living Room, Along With The Coffee Table. We Walked Into The Kitchen And Corey Shook His Head.

"I Bet You Put A Lot Of Work Into This." He Said.

"Only This Part." I Said As We Walked Up Four Small Steps That Led To Our Private Dining Area.

"Awh Shit. This Is Nice." He Said.

"I Know Right! And Look At This!" I Said Going Back Downstairs. I Showed Him A Built In Wine Station And He Cracked Up Laughing.

"Damn Alcoholic!" He Said. I Laughed.

"Shut Up!" I Said. We Then Headed Upstairs And Started With Nova's New Bedroom. Her Room Was Princess Themed And I Knew She'd Love It....Whenever She Woke Her Butt Up!

"Okay You Pushing It Now Man. She's Only One!" He Said. She Had Her Same White Crib, With The Pink, White, And Grey Bedding Set. She Had A Grey Chair With Pink Pillows, That Sat In The Corner Of The Room. She Had An All White Dresser, A Pink Plush Carpet, And A Little White Rocking Chair That Said Princess On It In Pink Letters. Above Her Crib, Was Her Name In Pink Bold Letters. Yeah....I Probably Did Overdo It Just A Bit.

"She'll Be Two In Another Month So Shut Up." I Said. He Laid Nova In Her Bed And Covered Her Up.

"I Thought We Agreed On A Toddler Bed For Her." He Said.

"Her Crib Turns Into A Toddler Bed. So When She's Ready We'll Do So." I Said. We Tiptoed Out Of Her Room And Closed The Door. We Then Headed For King's Room And Corey Sighed.

"Ion Even Wanna See It." He Said. I Giggled As I Pulled Him Into The Room. King's Room Was The Easiest Because My Baby Boy Was A Simple Little Man. I Was Going For Clean And Modern, But With A Warm Feeling. I Loved The Neutral Colors I Chose With Touches Of Bright Colors.

"See This Is Nice! He Has A Nice Ass Bed With A Simple Comforter. He Got A Toy Box Filled With Toys, And This Big Ass Letter K Is Nice Too. But These Stuffed Animals Is Gay As Hell." Corey Said.

"I Knew You'd Like This Room, And Leave His Teddy Bears Alone. They Pull The Room Together." I Said.

"Yeah Whatever. Let's See Princess Aubree's Room Because I Know It's Off The Chain!" He Said. I Rolled My Eyes As We Walked Down The Hall. When We Got To Aubree's Room, He Braced Himself As I Slowly Opened The Door. He Groaned As He Noticed Her Queen Size Bed. Her Room Was Pink, Black, And White Zebra Print Theme With A White Canopy That Was Above Her Bed. She Had An All Black Dresser Where Her TV Sat And A Little Art Station Right In Front Of The Window. I'm Guessing Corey Was Shocked Because Aubree's Room Was Very Simple.

"Okay You Got Me. This Is Nice." He Said.

"Yes I Know." I Said.

"So Where Is Our Bedroom?" He Asked. Of Course I Had To Save The Best Room For Last. I Led Him To Our Bedroom, That Was Decked Out In Teal Blue, Black, And White. We Had A California King Bed That Sat In The Middle Of The Bedroom Floor Along With A Spacious Bathroom And I Huge Walk In Closet.

"Yo....This Right Here Is The Shit! The Colors Is Bomb And This Bed? Awh Yeah!" He Said. I Laughed.

"So Did Your Interior Designer Do A Good Job?" I Asked.

"Did She? Shit....I'm Thinking Bout Doing Her Sexy Ass Right Here On This Bed." He Said Walking Towards Me.

"I'm Sorry Sir. Once You Become A Customer....I Can't Mix Business And Pleasure. Plus I'm Married." I Said. He Lifted Me Up And Slammed Me On The Bed.

"I'm Married Too. But What My Wife Don't Know Won't Hurt Her." He Said Kissing My Neck.

"But What She'll Find Out Might Kill Us Both." I Said.

"That's A Risk I'm Willing To Take." He Said As He Started Undressing Me. I Giggled As I Laid Back. Just Think....Two Months Ago I Wouldn't Have Been This Happy With Anybody Else. I'm Closing That Old Chapter In Our Lives, And Starting A New Chapter With My Amazing Husband And Our Three Beautiful Children. But Considering I Married A Thug.....I'm Bound To Have Some Sort Of Drama In My Life. Thank God My Parent's Somewhat Prepared Me For That!