Chapter 4

*Nataliee*

There He Is....The Love Of My Life. Oh God He Still Looked So Good! I Watched Him As He Hopped Into The Car And Pulled Out The Driveway. I Had Half A Mind To Follow Him, But I'll Have My Time. I Ducked Down In The Back Seat As He Sped Passed The Car. I Quickly Snapped A Picture Of His License Plate Before He Quickly Turned The Corner. I Climbed Back In The Front Seat As I Waited Impatiently To See If That Little Princess Bitch Would Come Out. I Don't Give A Fuck If She's My So Called Sister; She's Gonna Pay For That Letter She Wrote Me That Almost Made Me End My Life! Another 30 Minutes Passed By When That Bitch Made Her Way Outside. I'm Not Gon Lie And Say That Isis Wasn't Pretty, Because She Was; But Even After 3 Years She Still Had Nothing On Me. As Much As I Wanted To Go Run Her Ass Over, I Restrained. I Watched As She Pulled Off And Went The Opposite Way From Where Corey Went. Where Were They Both Going? Doesn't Matter Anyway. I'll Be The Obstacle That Ruins Their Marriage. Don't Believe Me? Just Watch!
*
*
*
*
*
*
I Put On My Oversized Sunglasses And My Hat As I Hurried Into The House.

"Where You Been?" Sophia Asked Me.

"Scoping Out The Enemy." I Said.

"And What Have You Found Out?" She Asked.

"He's Still Married To That Little Bitch And They're Living Happily In Their House With Their Little Bastard Ass Kids!" I Snapped. Sophia Laughed As She Pulled Me Into A Hug.

"We're Gonna Get Your Man Back. Just Wait On It." She Said.

"I Am, But Just The Thought Of Them Having Sex! And Kissing! It Just Drives Me Insane!" I Said.

"We'll Push Everything Into Overdrive Starting Next Week. But Until Then....Come Cuddle With Me And Let's Make Up Our Devious Plan." She Said. She Pulled Me Up And Held Me In Her Arms. I Swear This Bitch Was On Some Gay Shit, But I Didn't Say Anything About It.

"So What's The Move?" I Asked.

"Well...We'll Start Out With Childish Prank Calls. Let Them Know You're Watching. Then They'll Start Seeing You Around. And The Grand Finale?? Wait On It." She Said. I Loved The Way She Used Her Evil Mind. It Was Slick A Turn On!
*
*
*
*
*
*
A Week Had Gone By And I Took What Sophia Said Into Consideration. While She Went Out, I Decided To Prank Call Corey. The Phone Rung Twice And Then He Answered.

"Hello." He Said. His Deep Voice Instantly Made Me Wet.

"Hey Baby." I Said.

"Isis?" He Said.

"No! This Isn't Isis!" I Snapped.

"Then Who The Fuck Is This?" He Snapped. I Was About To Reveal Myself Until He Did It For Me.

"Nataliee?" He Said.

"In The Flesh! You Miss Me?" I Asked.

"How The Fuck Did You Get My Number?" He Snapped.

"A Little Bird Gave It To Me." I Said Laughing. He Hung Up In My Face And I Burst Out Laughing. I Looked Through The Binoculars And Watched As Corey Snapped Off On The Phone To Somebody. I Laughed Out Loud As I Hugged Myself. Next Time....I'll Be Coming For That Little Bitch Isis!