Chapter 10

*Nataliee*

"Peekaboo! Peekaboo!" I Said As I Played With The Baby. I Never Even Liked Kids Until Now. This Baby Was The Sweetest Baby Ever, And I Was Seriously Getting Attached.

"Boo!" She Said As She Covered Her Face. I Giggled As I Picked Her Up And Sat Her In My Lap. It's Sad That I Didn't Even Know Her Name.

"Yo Nataliee Come Here!" Sophia Said. I Got Up And Headed Downstairs. Sophia Pointed To The TV And There Was An Amber Alert On The Missing Baby.

"One Year Old Nova Smith Has Been Reported Stolen From Her Home Late Last Night. Her Family Believes That Nataliee Montana, The Psychiatric Patient That Escaped Just Weeks Ago, May Have Been Her Kidnapper. If You Have Any Clues On Her Whereabouts Please Call 1800-CRIMESTOPPERS."

Sophia Muted The TV And Bursted Out Laughing.

"They Wasted NO Time Calling The Cops!" She Said.

"Nova? You Definitely Don't Look Like A Nova." I Said. I Sat Her In The Playpen And Handed Her A Toy. I Laid On The Couch And Sighed.

"So When Are You Going To Call Corey?" Sophia Asked. I Glanced At Nova And Shrugged.

"Probably At The End Of The Week. Just To Break That Bitch Isis." I Said. Sophia Wrapped Her Arms Around Me And We Stared At The Baby.

"She Is So Damn Cute." She Said.

"I Know Right. Even Though She Looks Like Her Mom." I Said. Sophia Nodded In Agreement As We Stared At Each Other. I Can't Lie And Say Sophia Wasn't Gorgeous Because She Was. Her Hazel Brown Eyes And Long Brown Hair. I Broke Our Gaze As I Stood Up.

"Dinners On Me Tonight." I Said. She Nodded As She Stood Up. I'm Going To Take A Bath And Then After Dinner I'll Give Baby Nova A Bath." She Said. I Nodded As She Disappeared Upstairs. I Headed Into The Kitchen And Looked For Something To Cook. In All Honesty....Maybe I Should Stop Chasing Corey And Start My Life Over. Start It Over With Sophia And Nova. At The Rate I'm Going, I'm Probably Never Going To Have A Child Of My Own, So Why Not Just Flee The Country And Raise Nova As My Own?
*
*
*
*
*
*
After Dinner, I Cleaned The Kitchen While Sophia Gave The Baby A Bath. I Didn't Mention To Her What I Was Thinking, But I Was Strongly Debating It. Once The Kitchen Was Clean, I Headed Upstairs And Saw Sophia Playing With The Baby.

"Somebody's Sleepy." She Said As She Handed Me The Baby.

"Hi There Cutie." I Said As I Kissed Her Cheek. She Mumbled Something In Her Baby Language As I Laid Her In Her Playpen. I Gave Her A Bottle And Laid In Bed. Man....Motherhood Is Hard Work! Now I'm Strongly Debating On If I Want To Keep Her Or Not.