Chapter 13

*Corey*

Nataliee Was On Top Of Me Yet Again Riding Me As If Her Life Depended On It. I Couldn't Lie And Say That She Wasn't A Good Fuck, Because She Was. I Felt Like A Dog. I Felt Like A Lying, Cheating Ass Dog! I WAS A Lying, Cheating Ass Dog. Nataliee Made Me Sex Her From The Time She Walked Into The Hotel Room, Up Until It Was Almost Time To Leave. My Legs Locked Up As I Came For What Felt Like The Hundredth Time.

"Oh That Just Feels Better Every Time!" Nataliee Said As She Kissed Me. I Sat Up And Quickly Started Getting Dressed. I Can't Believe This Shit Was Happening!

"Okay...You Got What You Wanted So Can I Have My Daughter?" I Asked.

"Oh No Baby. You Have To Do One Last Thing For Me." She Said. I Wanted To Choke The Life Out Of This Bitch, But I Restrained.

"What Is That?" I Asked. She Gave Me A Devious Smile As She Sat On My Lap. Despite All The Horrible Things I've Done Within Those 12 Hours, I'd Do It All Again To Keep My Family Out Of Harms Way.
*
*
*
*
*
*
I Walked Into The House And Sighed.

"Corey Is That You?" I Heard Isis Say. Just Hearing My Wife's Beautiful Voice Made My Stomach Turn.

"Yeah Its Me." I Said. She Met Me At The Door And Did A Sigh Of Relief.

"Where Have You Been? I've Been Worried Sick." She Said.

"We Have To Talk." I Said.

"Okay....What's Up?" She Said. Her Big Brown Eyes Were Staring Dead Into Mines. I Felt Ill.

"I Can't Do This Anymore." I Said.

"Do What?" She Asked.

"This! Us!" I Said. The Pained Look On Her Face Was Killing Me On The Inside.

"I...Um...W-Where Is This Coming From?" She Asked.

"It's Been On My Mind For Awhile. Kind Of Before We Got Married." I Said.

"So Why Would You Marry Me Then If You've Felt This Way?" She Asked.

"I Mean...I Just Thought I Had To Marry You Because I Knocked You Up. Twice! Hell I Mean..." I Said, But She Cut Me Off.

"Okay I Get It!" She Said. She Started Slowly Backing Up As Tears Fell Down Her Cheeks. It Took Everything In Me NOT To Pull Her Into My Arms And Kiss Her.

"Please Don't Do This Corey. Not Now....Please Not Now." She Cried.

"I'm Sorry...This Is How It Has To Be." I Said.

"Corey Our One Year Old Daughter Is Missing, And You're Sitting Here Telling Me You Only Married Me Because I Got Pregnant? I Call Straight Bullshit!" She Snapped.

"Isis..." I Said, But She Walked Up On Me.

"Kiss Me." She Said.

"What?" I Said.

"Kiss Me!" She Said Again.

"Don't You Dare!" Nataliee Said. She Was On The Phone The Entire Time. Why Else Do You Think I Was Saying All This Bullshit?!

"I Gotta Go." I Said.

"Corey!" She Cried. I Turned And Walked Out Of The House, But She Followed Me.

"Corey Please No!" She Said As She Cried Uncontrollably, And Grabbed Ahold Of My Arm. I Shoved Her Off Of Me And Hurried To My Car. I Quickly Sped Off As I Snatched The Headphones Out Of My Ears.

"Shit!" I Snapped As I Punched The Dashboard.

"Oh Cheer Up. It Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later." Nataliee Said As She Rubbed My Arm.

"Can I Get My Daughter Back Now?" I Asked.

"Oh That's Already Being Taken Care Of. You Have Nothing To Worry About." She Said. I Didn't Say Anything Else. I Was Officially Nataliee's Puppet.