Chapter 18

*Nataliee*

I Waited Patiently As The Timer Went Off. I Quickly Hopped Up And Checked The Pregnancy Test. I Groaned As I Saw The One Line Sitting There. Ugh! Why Can't I Get Pregnant? Was There Something Wrong With Me? I Know It Wasn't Corey Because That Fool Had Three Kids! Ugh!

"It Was Another Negative!" I Snapped.

"Oh....It'll Be Okay Baby. We'll Just Keep Trying." Corey Said As He Rubbed My Back. I Shoved His Hand Away And Laid Down. I Eventually Untied Corey Because Sex In A Chair Was Getting Uncomfortable, And He Knew How To Deal With Aysia When She Got Fussy. A Month Of Being Tied Up Has Really Changed Corey. He's More Attentive To Me And Way More Flirty. It's Really Creepy. I'm Use To The Old Aggressive Corey.

"Wanna Give It A Try Now?" Corey Asked Kissing My Neck.

"No Nigga! Move!" I Snapped.

"Aww Come On Baby! Practice Makes Perfect." He Said. I Gagged As I Sat Up. I'm Definitely Not Use To This Bullshit.

"Where's Aysia?" I Asked.

"I Told Sophia To Take Her Out For Awhile. So I Could Spend Some Alone Time With You." He Said. I Hopped Up And Faced Him.

"YOU WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY! THAT GIRL'S FACE IS PLASTERED EVERYWHERE! If Anyone Recognizes Her Then Sophia Will Be Arrested!" I Panicked. Oh God What Did I Do? What Did Corey Do?

"Okay So?" He Said As He Sat Back. I Turned And Glanced At Him.

"So? The Fuck You Mean So?!" I Yelled.

"She Can Take The Fall For You And We'll Run Away Together While She Rots In Jail." He Said. I Slapped Him Hard Across The Face And Quickly Jumped Back. Oh Shit....Maybe That'll Bring My Old Corey Back. He Slowly Stood Up And Walked Over To Me. He Grabbed Me By Shoulders And Kissed My Forehead. What The Fuck!

"I'm Gonna Go Make Us A Romantic Dinner." He Said.

"No! Stop Being So Damn Romantic! Cuss Me Out! Hit Me! Do Something!" I Yelled.

"Naw Baby. You Don't Deserve That Anymore." He Said. That Was It! He Needed To Get Away From Me And Quick!

"I Need Air." I Said.

"Me Too. Let's Go For A Drive." I Said.

"No! I Wanna Be Alone!" She Said.

"Alone? Baby Its Us Now. You, Me, And Aysia. There's No More Alone Time." He Said.

"Corey Get Away From Me!" I Said. He Was About To Say Something Else Until We Heard Sophia Announcing She Was Home. Oh God Yes! Being Around The Weak Ass Nigga Makes Me Miss Sophia And Her Aggressiveness. I Hurried Out Of The Room, With Corey Hot On My Heels. We Made It Downstairs And I Saw Sophia, But No Aysia.

"Hey....Where's Aysia?" I Asked.

"Where She Belongs. With Her Mother." She Said.

"I Am Her Mother!" I Snapped.

"No You're Not! I Am!" I Heard Isis Say As She Walked Into The Living Room. I Was Stunned. There Was An Awkward Silence As Me And Isis Stared Each Other Down.

"Well, Well, Well. If It Isn't My.....Sister. And I Use That Sister Word Loosely." I Said.

"Oh Really? I Don't Use It At All." She Said. I Frowned.

"How Did You Find Me?" I Asked.

"I Told Her Everything." Sophia Said. I Was Double Stunned. Somebody I Considered A Friend, Was Now A Backstabber.

"You Bitch!" I Spat. I Ran Over And Jumped On Top Of Her. I Screamed As I Started Punching Her.

"Stop!" She Screamed. Corey Pulled Me Off Of Her And Held Me Back.

"How Could You Do This To Me? You're Supposed To Be My Friend!" I Snapped.

"I Am Your Friend! That's Why I Did This!" She Said. I Saw Corey Inching Over Towards Isis And I Quickly Turned Around.

"Don't You Dare!" I Snapped.

"Man Give It Up! Its OVER!" Corey Snapped. Oh Wow. All Of A Sudden He's Back To His Aggressive Ways? Fuck That!

"Don't Talk To Me Like That When Just 10 Minutes Ago You Were All In My Face!" I Snapped.

"That Was To Throw You Off! I Don't Want You Nataliee! Get It Through Your Sick, Twisted Head!" Corey Said. My Breathing Got Heavy As I Glanced At Sophia.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" I Screamed As Ran Towards Sophia. I Grabbed Her By Her Neck And Instantly Blacked Out.