Chapter 5

*Corey*

Just Hearing Nataliee's Voice Made Me A Little Paranoid. I Knew She Was Gon Contact Me And Boy That Bitch Didn't Waste No Time. I Decided Not To Tell Isis Because Lord Knows She'd Flip Her Shit, So I Just Kept It To Myself. My FBI Homie Terrance Told Me If She Makes Any Contact With Me Again Then To Call Him And He'd Try To Find Her. I Was Chilling On The Couch Until I Got A Text. I Opened The Text And Saw A Bare Ass On My Screen With A Message Attached:

Unknown: You Miss This Ass Don't You?

I Knew That Ass From Anywhere And It Was For Sure Nataliee! The Number She Texted Me From Was Unknown So I Couldn't Respond If I Wanted To.

"Babe Dinners Ready." Isis Said Scaring The Shit Out Of Me. I Quickly Shoved My Phone Into My Pocket And Looked Back At Her.

"Aight Baby. Here I Come." I Said. I Got Up And Headed To The Table. I Quietly Started Eating While Aubree And King Rambled On In Conversation. I Felt My Phone Vibrating In My Pocket And I Glanced At It. The Number Was Unknown And I Got Up And Left The Table.

"What!" I Snapped.

"Did You Get My Picture?" Nataliee Asked Sweetly.

"Quit Calling And Texting My Fucking Phone Before I Find You And Kill You Myself!" I Snapped.

"Woah Baby. Pump Your Breaks. Save That Aggression For The Bedroom." She Laughed. She Was Really Pissing Me Off.

"Nataliee I Swear To God..." I Began, But She Cut Me Off.

"You Really Want To Take It There Corey? I Promise You That I'll Ruin Your Life In More Ways Then One!" She Said.

"You Don't Scare Me Bitch!" I Said.

"You Know What? I'll Give You A Few More Days To Calm Down. See You Soon Baby." She Said As She Hung Up. My Body Shook With Anger As I Threw My Phone Against The Wall; Causing It To Shatter. My Blood Was Boiling And I Was About To Snap.

"What's Going On?" Isis Asked As She Walked Into The Room.

"That Bitch Called Me!" I Snapped.

"Who Nataliee?" She Asked.

"YES!" I Yelled.

"Corey Calm Down. What Did She Say?" She Asked.

"She Sent Me A Picture And Called Me Talkin Bout She Would Ruin My Life! That Bitch Got Me Fucked Up!" I Snapped. Isis Grabbed My Head And Pulled My Head Down To Hers.

"Calm.....Down." She Said. I Was Shaking So Bad That I Had To Sit Down And Take Some Deep Breaths.

"Are You Calm?" She Asked. I Nodded. She Let Me Go And Kneeled Down In Front Of Me.

"Now Listen....Tomorrow We're Gonna Call Terrance And See If He Can Trace Her Phone." She Said. I Nodded As He Leaned In And Kissed Me. Hopefully Terrance Can Find That Bitch Before I Do. I Swear When I Get My Hands On Her....It's Gonna Be A Blood Bath.