Chapter 20

*Isis*

It Felt So Good Having Corey Home Again. It Felt Even Better Knowing All Three Of Our Babies Were Waiting On Us To Come Get Them. When We Got To My Mom's House, Corey And I Wasted No Time Hurrying Into The House. The Kids Were Nowhere In Sight, But My Parents Were Cuddled Up On The Couch. They Both Looked Our Way, And When My Dad Saw Corey, He Instantly Snapped.

"The Fuck Is He Doing Here?" My Dad Snapped As He Shoved Corey Against The Wall.

"Dad Stop!" I Said As I Pulled Him Away From Corey.

"You Telling Me You Gon Take His Ass Back After He Abandoned You And Yo Kids!" He Snapped. My Mom Pulled My Dad Away As I Pulled Corey Towards Me. We All Sat Down And Corey Explained Why He Had Did What He Did. My Mom Was Relieved, But My Dad Wasn't Convinced. I Swear You Can Never Please This Man!

"Well I'm Just Glad You're Alright! I Knew You'd Never Do My Daughter Wrong!" My Mom Said.

"But He Did Do Her Wrong!" My Dad Snapped.

"But For A Good Reason! Now Shut Up!" My Mom Snapped.

"Vic Look...I Only Did What I Did To Save Nova. You Know, As Well As Everybody Else, That I Love Isis. It Hurt Me Way More Than It Hurt Her When I Said Those Harsh Ass Words. Seeing Her Break Down In Front Of Me, Made Me Break Down Every Minute I Was Away From Her. But I Swear On My Mama That I Didn't Mean Anything I Said." He Said. I Single Tear Fell From My Eye As I Quickly Wiped It. I Was So Sick Of All This Crying That It Was Ridiculous!

"Baby Stop Crying. I'm Here, Nova's Here, And Everything Is Back The Way It Should Be." Corey Said. I Nodded As I Stood Up.

"Speaking Of Which....Where Are The Kids?" I Asked.

"Upstairs. They're Still Asleep." My Mom Said. I Hurried Upstairs And Walked Into My Old Bedroom. There Were My Three Beautiful Children Still Fast Asleep. I Just Sat There And Admired My Babies.

"Mommy Loves Y'all. So Much. I Promise I'll Never Let Anything Happen To Any Of Y'all. I Promise." I Whispered.

"Me Either." Corey Said Coming Up Behind Me. He Grabbed Me And Pulled Me To The Hallway.

"You Okay?" He Asked. I Nodded.

"Yeah. Just Having You And Nova Back Home Is.....Its Just Surreal." I Said. He Leaned Down And Kissed Me.

"I'll Never Leave You Again. I Promise You That." He Said. I Nodded As I Hugged Him Again.

"Granny?" Aubree Said As She Came Into The Hallway, Wiping Her Sleepy Eyes. She Looked Up And Her Eyes Instantly Lit Up.

"Daddy's Back!" She Squealed As She Jumped Into His Arms.

"There's My Big Girl!" He Said As He Showered Her With Kisses.

"Daddy!" King Said As He Ran Out Of The Room.

"Yo Lil Man! Look How Big You've Gotten!" Corey Said. Aubree Hugged Me As Corey And King Had Their Father/Son Moment. I Went To Grab Nova And Held Her In My Arms Tight. My Family Was Back Together Again!
*
*
*
*
*
*
"Are You Sure That's What You Wanna Do?" Corey Asked As I Laid Nova In Her Playpen. I Wouldn't Dare Take Her Out Of My Sight Again.

"Yes. This House Holds Too Many Painful Memories And I Think We Need A Fresh Start." I Said.

"True, But It Also Holds Great Memories." He Said.

"I Know, But Babe Seriously....Think About It." I Said. I Was Trying To Talk Corey Into Letting Us Buy A New House. We Needed A Fresh Start And I Was Going To Be Sure That We Get It.

"Okay We Can Move, But Under Two Conditions." He Said. I Rolled My Eyes. He Always Had Something To Add.

"Okay...What?" I Said.

"Condition Number One...You Have To Let Me Make Two More Drops. I Need To Get This Money So We Ain't Gotta Ever Worry Bout Money Again." He Said. I Sighed.

"Fine. And The Second One?" I Said.

"You Need To Get Into Your Job Mode Because You're Going To Decorate This New House From Top To Bottom. I Mean All The Damn Works!" He Said. I Giggled.

"Deal." I Said. I Kissed Him And He Lifted Me Up.

"One More Thing." He Said As He Started Kissing My Neck.

"What Now?" I Groaned.

"You Have To Give Me Some. Right Now." He Said.

"That Can Be Arranged." I Said As I Climbed On Top Of Him.