Chapter 12

*Nataliee*

A Week Has Gone By And I've Finally Reached My Breaking Point. Nova Had Been Crying Non Stop And I Really Didn't Know How To Handle It. My Head Was About To Explode As Nova's Blood Curdling Screams Echoed Through The House.

"Dude What Is Wrong With Her?" Sophia Said.

"I Don't Know. I Changed Her Diaper, I Tried Feeding Her, And I Tried Playing With Her." I Said.

"Well Try Something Else!" She Snapped As She Picked Her Up.

"She's Burning Up!" Sophia Asked.

"Then Go Get Her Some Medicine!" I Said.

"Like What? I Don't Know What's Wrong With Her." She Said.

"Just Get Something For A Fever!" I Said. She Handed Me Her And Quickly Left The House. I Put Her Over My Shoulder And Tried To Pat Her Back, But She Continued To Cry.

"I Know You Miss Your Mommy And Daddy. I Know." I Said. Half An Hour Later, Sophia Came Running Into The Room.

"Here Give Her Some Of This. The Lady At The Pharmacy Said It'll Put Her Right To Sleep." She Said. I Nodded As I Read The Directions. I Grabbed The Dropper And Gave Her The Right Amount Of Medicine. Within Fifteen Minutes, She Was Fast Asleep. I Wanted To Cry Tears Of Joy As I Crept Out Of The Bedroom.

"Oh Thank God She's Asleep!" Sophia Said.

"I Know Right. I Can't Take Another Day Of This! She Has To Go!" I Said. I Grabbed The Phone And Headed Downstairs. I Called Corey And Waited For Him To Answer:

"Nataliee?" He Answered On The First Ring.

"Yeah It's Me." I Said.

"Yo Where The Fuck Is My Daughter?" He Snapped.

"Huh? I Have No Idea." I Said.

"Don't Play Games With Me Nataliee! Where Is My Fucking Daughter!" He Snapped. I Was Pretty Sick Of Him Disrespecting Me!

"Listen Up Corey....We Both Know What I Want And You're The Only Person I Want It From! So Here's The Deal....If You Want To See Your Precious Daughter Again Then You'll Do As I Say! Got It?" I Said. He Didn't Respond.

"Got It?!" I Snapped.

"Got It." He Said.

"Good. First Things First.... I Want You To Make Sweet Love To Me. So That Means You'll Need To Make A Reservation For A Hotel. Tonight!" I Said.

"Aight Fine, But I Want Nova Back First!" He Said.

"Umm You're Not Calling The Shots Here! I Am! Give Me What I Want First! And Don't Try Me Either Corey...One False Move And I Promise You I Will Hurt Her!" I Said.

"Okay Fine!" He Snapped.

"And By The Way...Don't Tell Wifey About This. I'll Know If You Did. I'll Call You In The Next Hour To Get The Info. Talk To You Soon Baby." I Said As I Hung Up. I Squealed With Delight As I Hurried Upstairs To Get Ready. This Was Definitely Going To Be A Memorable Night.
*
*
*
*
*
*
I Checked My Surroundings As I Quickly Walked Through The Doors Of The Red Roof Inn. I Hurried Up The Stairs And Peeked Around The Corners Before I Quickly Made It To Room 214. I Knocked On The Door And It Quickly Opened. I Quickly Walked In And Closed And Locked The Door. I Turned And Faced The Love Of My Life As He Stood There Looking Completely Pitiful. I Wrapped My Arms Around His Neck And Kissed Him. This Was It....The Moment I Had Been Waiting For. I Slowly Undid The The Straps From My Trenchcoat, And Revealed My Sexy Two Piece Lingerie Set. I Shoved Him Down And Climbed On Top Of Him I Started Kissing Him Again As I Slowly Went Down Towards His Shorts. I Pulled His Erection Out And Smiled. He Wanted Me Just As Much As I Wanted Him. I Took Him Into My Mouth And He Tensed Up. I Closed My Eyes And Savored The Feeling Of Him In My Mouth. He Tried His Best Not To Moan, But It Was No Use. I Had Him In There Gripping The Sheets And Curling His Toes. I Then Crawled Back Up Towards Him And Giggled. The Look Of Ecstasy Was Plastered All Over His Face.

"How Was It?" I Asked Him As I Kissed His Neck. He Didn't Answer Me. Hm...That's Fine. I Slid My Panties Off And Slowly Slid Down On His Thickness. I Moaned Loudly As I Slowly Went Up And Down On Him. I Then Sped Up My Pace As Started Riding Him Like My Life Depended On It. His Hands Finally Gripped My Plump Ass As He Guided Me Further Down On Him. I Knew He Couldn't Resist Me. I Threw My Head Back As I Had My First Ever Orgasam In Three Long Ass Years.

"Shit Baby! You Still Got It!" I Moaned.

"I'm Bout To Cum." He Said. I Hopped Off Of Him And Sucked Him Until He Came All Down My Throat. He Jerked And Groaned As I Continued Sucking Him. Talk About Best Night EVER!!!