Chapter 23

*Nataliee*

Corey Can't Be Dead! He Just Can't Be Dead! I Barely Stabbed Him! Oh God What Did I Do? I Killed The Love Of My Life! I Started Crying As I Laid In The Hospital Bed. That Bitch Isis Almost Sent Me Into A Fucking Concussion When She Pistol Whipped Me, But She Didn't Do Any Damage. I Sat There And Continued Beating Myself Up. What The Hell Possessed Me To Do What I Did? I Could've Been In Mexico By Now, And Yet Here I Am In A Fucking Hospital Bed; Getting Ready To Face Life In Jail. I Closed My Eyes And Visualized Corey's Handsome Face.

"I'm Sorry Corey." I Whispered. My Eyes Flew Open When I Felt Another Presence In My Room. I Looked Around And Saw No One There. Surely Nobody Could Get In Because I Had Police Men Guarding The Door. I Closed My Eyes Again And Sighed.

"You Knew I'd Come For You." I Heard A Voice Say. I Opened My Eyes And Came Face To Face With Isis.

"How The Fuck Did You Get In Here? Guard! Gu...." I Screamed, But Isis Punched Me Hard In The Mouth. I Cried Out In Pain As She Slammed Her Hand Over My Mouth.

"You Just Couldn't Help It Could You? First, You Take My Daughter! Then You Kill My Husband?" She Said With Tears In Her Eyes. I Tried To Talk, But She Tightened Her Grip On My Face. I Had Never Seen Isis Look Or Act This Way, And Truth Be Told....It Scared The Shit Out Of Me.

"I Hope You Rot In Hell!" Isis Said. The Last Thing I Remember Is Isis Shoving A Knife Into My Neck. I Deserve This. I Really Do. Goodbye World...
*
*
*
*
*
*

*Isis*

I Twisted The Knife Into Nataliee's Neck And Watched Her Choke On Her On Blood. She Could Burn In Hell With Her Father. I Quickly Wiped My Finger Prints Off The Knife, And Wrapped Her Hands Around It. Her Machines Flat Lined As I Quickly Made My Way Out Of The Window. I Ran Towards My Car And Quickly Pulled Off. I Can't Believe What I Had Just Done. I Pulled Over And Instantly Threw Up Everywhere. Ugh! I Made It Back To My House And Sat Outside Next To The Spot Where Corey Had Died.

"I Did It For You Babe. I Ended This." I Said. I Stared Up At The Stars And Started Crying. Why Did God Have To Take My Husband Away? Why Did He Let Nataliee Kill Him? I Heard A Car Pull Up And I Slowly Sat Up.

"Isis! I've Been Calling You!" Terrance Said.

"What Is It?" I Asked.

"We Need You To Come To The Hospital. It's Corey....He's Still Alive!" He Said. My Eyes Widened As I Quickly Stood Up.

"Are You Serious?" I Asked. He Nodded. I Quickly Hurried To Terrance's Car. He Explained To Me That Corey Had Lost So Much Blood That He Had Slipped Into A Coma. My Heart Was Pounding So Fast As I Sat Back. Terrance Phone Started Ringing As He Answered It.

"Hey.......What Now?.......You've Got To Be Kidding Me!........Alright. Thanks." He Said.

"Everything Alright?" I Asked. He Was Silent For A Minute As He Watched The Road. He Then Glanced At Me And Shook His Head.

"Nataliee Montana Is Dead. She Stabbed Herself In The Neck." He Said. I Tried My Hardest Not To Smile As I Crossed My Arms And Shook My Head. Terrance Eyed Me Then Focused Back On The Road. I'm Pretty Sure He Knew I Did It, But I Wouldn't Dare Admit It. Especially To His Cop Ass!

"Are You Attracted To Me?" He Blurted Out. Was This Nigga Serious? My Husband Was Sitting In A Fucking Coma And He Gon Ask Me Something Like This?

"No!" I Said.

"No?" He Said Confusingly.

"I Mean...You're Handsome And All, But I'm Not Attracted To You." I Lied. Don't Get Me Wrong...Terrance Was A Sexy Ass Man. He Was About 6'2, Light Skinned, With A Fade, And A Gorgeous Ass Smile. Under His Work Suits He Had A Nice Ass Body, Complete With Muscles And Rock Hard Abs. He Was Sooooo Fine! Truth Be Told, If it Wasn't For That Sophia Chick Interrupting Us That Day She Returned Nova To Me......I Probably Would've Done Him Right There On The Patio!

"So That Evening On The Patio Meant Nothing To You? Come On Now. We Almost Kissed And Everything!" He Said.

"Yeah Almost, But We Didn't." I Said. He Kept Quiet As He Continued Driving.

"Corey Is A Lucky Man " He Said, Breaking The Awkward Silence.

"I'm Sure You'll Find The Perfect Woman Soon. She's Gonna Be The Lucky One." I Said. He Chuckled, But Didn't Say Anything Else. I Needed To Get Out Of This Car Quick Before It Gets Anymore Awkward.