Chapter 7

*Corey*

I Paced Back And Forth As I Waited On Isis. Where The Fuck Is She? I Had A Drop To Make And She Was Going To Make Me Late! My Phone Vibrated As I Quickly Checked It. It Was That Bitch Nataliee Calling Me From An Unknown Number Again! I Ignored The Call And Continued Looking Out The Window. My Phone Vibrated Again, But I Ignored It.

"Daddy Your Phone Is Ringing." Aubree Said.

"I Hear It. Finish Your Homework." I Said.

The Vibration Of My Phone Was Driving Me Crazy, So I Finally Answered It.

"What!" I Answered.

"Don't What Me! You Seen Me Calling!" Nataliee Said.

"Stop Calling My Phone Nataliee!" I Snapped.

"And If I Don't?" She Said. She Was Really Testing Me.

"Let's Stop Playing These Games Man. Tell Me What You Want." I Said.

"It's Simple. I Want You And You Only." She Said.

"That's Not An Option! I'm Married And You Know This!" I Snapped.

"Not For Long." She Said.

"What The Fuck Is That Supposed To Mean?" I Asked.

"If I Can't Have You....Then Nobody Will!" She Said As She Hung Up In My Face. My Heart Was Beating Fast As I Glanced At My Kids. I Was About To Call Isis Again Until I Heard The Door Open And Close. I Stood There Quietly Until I Saw Isis And Nova. I Ran Over To Isis And Hugged Her Tight. She Didn't Return The Hug; She Just Stood There. I Really Didn't Give A Fuck About Her Attitude. All I Cared About Was Her Safety.

"Corey We Need To Talk." She Said. I Grabbed Her Face And Kissed Her.

"I Love You So Much." I Said.

"I Know Your Still Working For My Dad." She Blurted Out. Oh Shit. No Wonder She Still Acting Like This.

"I Can Explain." I Said.

"No Need. You Have To Go." She Said.

"Go? Go Where?" I Asked.

"I Don't Know, Or Care. I Told You Before We Got Married That I Didn't Want Our Family In This Lifestyle And Yet Here We Are! Back At Phase One!" She Snapped.

"Isis Listen...." I Began, But She Cut Me Off.

"I'm Done Talking To You." She Said.

"Isis!" I Snapped, But She Walked Off. I Followed Her And Grabbed Her Arm.

"Let Me Go!" She Snapped.

"You Always Doing The Most! Just Hear Me Out!" I Said.

"Leave Me Alone!" She Said. I Grabbed Her And Lifted Her Over My Shoulder.

"Corey Put Me Down!" She Screamed.

"Aubree Watch Your Brother And Sister For Me Please." I Said As I Carried Her Upstairs. I Went Into Our Bedroom And Closed The Door. I Slammed Her Down On The Bed And Climbed On Top Of Her.

"You Gon Hear Me Out!" I Said. She Tried Fighting Me Off, But I Was Too Strong.

"Okay Fine! Say What You Have To Say!" She Said.

"Aight Look....That Little Job I Had Was Cool, But We Was Barely Getting By. I Didn't Like That Shit So I Went To The Boss Man For A Favor. He Told Me All I Had To Do Was Make Three Drops Then We'd Be Set For Life. I Already Made Two, And Tonight Is The Last Drop. No Harm, No Foul." I Said.

"So Why Lie To Me About It?" She Asked.

"Because I Knew Shit Like THIS Was Gon Happen." I Said. She Rolled Her Eyes, But She Didn't Say Anything.

"I'm Sorry Ma." I Said.

"Get Off Me." She Said.

"Not Until You Say You Forgive Me." He Said.

"I Guess We'll Be Here All Night. No Drops For You." She Said. I Sucked In My Teeth And Got Off Her.

"I Hate When You Do This Shit!" I Said.

"And I Hate When You Lie To Me!" She Snapped.

"Man Whatever. I'll Be Back Later." I Said.

"Feel Free To Sleep On The Couch!" She Said.

"Yeah Aight." I Said As I Grabbed My Bag And Left. I Swear I Can't Even Be A Caring Husband Without Doing Something Wrong. That's Just How Life Goes I Guess.