Chapter 8

*Nataliee*

I Was Sitting In My Normal Spot. Just Waiting And Watching. My Heart Started Beating Fast As I Saw Corey Walking Out. No Matter How Bad He Cusses Me Out, He's The Only Person That Makes My Heart Melt Without Me Being Near Him. His Car Sped Passed Me As I Ducked Down In My Seat. I Had Something Very Special Planned For Corey, But Until Then....It's Time To Scope Out This Bitch Isis.
*
*
*
*
*
*
It Was Midnight When I Climbed Out The Car And Hurried Across The Street. I Had Unlocked The Back Window Earlier In The Day, So I Could Avoid The Alarms. I Quietly Opened The Window And Climbed In. I Tiptoed Through The House And Up The Stairs. I Walked Into Their Oldest Daughter's Room And Hovered Over Her. She Looked Exactly Like Corey, With Her Mother's Hair And Eyebrows. I Rolled My Eyes And Tiptoed Out Of The Room. I Then Walked Into The Master Bedroom Where Isis Slept Soundly. I Had Half A Mind To Go Bash That Bitches Head In, But I Kept My Cool. Later For That Bitch. I Then Walked Into Their Son's Room Kneeled Down Next To His Bed. He Was Fast Asleep And Sucking His Thumb. He Was A Mixture Of Both Isis And Corey. He Had Isis's Skin Color, Lips, And Nose, But The Rest Was All Corey. Though I Hated To Admit It....They Had Made Some Cute Ass Kids! Anger Boiled Inside Me As I Left Their Son's Room. I Was About To Leave Until I Noticed Another Room, Where The Door Was Wide Opened. I Walked Inside The Room And Froze When I Saw A Baby's Crib. I Know This Bitch Isn't Pregnant Again! I Walked Up To The Crib And Saw A Baby Girl Fast Asleep. Where The Hell Did She Come From? I Looked At Her And She Looked EXACTLY Like Isis! I Mean Damn! She Must've Put In Serious Work When She Conceived Her! I Paced Back And Forth For What Felt Like Ever, Until Something Inside Me Snapped. I Grabbed The Sleeping Toddler And Quietly Hurried Downstairs And Back Out The Window. I Checked My Surroundings Before I Ran Back To My Car And Sped Off. I Couldn't Even Believe What I Had Just Did, But Oh Well.....There's No Turning Back Now. When I Got To The House, I Scooped The Baby Into My Arms And Hurried Into The House. I Laid The Baby Down In My Bed And Went To Get Sophia.

"Wake Up!" I Said. She Jumped Up And Turned On The Light.

"What The Hell Nataliee!" She Snapped.

"I Need You! Now!" I Said.

"This Can't Wait Until Tomorrow?" She Asked.

"No!" I Snapped. She Sighed And Followed Me Into The Room.

"Okay What?" She Said. I Turned On The Lights And Her Eyes Widened When She Saw The Sleeping Toddler On My Bed.

"Who's Baby Is That?" She Asked.

"Corey And Isis's Baby." I Murmured.

"Nataliee....What Did You You Do?" She Asked.

"I Don't Know! I Didn't Even Know They Had A Third Child!" I Snapped!

"Oh God! Corey Is Going To Flip!" Sophia Said. I Sighed And Started Pacing Again.

"Hold On! There May Be A Positive To This." She Said.

"How?" I Asked.

"Okay So They'll Realize She's Gone In The Morning...I'm Pretty Sure The Police Will Be Involved And They'll Automatically Suspect You. So That's When You'll Call Corey And Threaten To Harm The Kid If He Doesn't Leave His Wife And Come Back To You." She Said. Again.....I LOVE The Way She Thinks!

"Smart Thinking!" I Said.

"Yes I Know. Okay So....I'm Going To Run To The Store And Get Her Diapers And Stuff. I'll Be Back Soon So Hold It Down." She Said As She Left Out My Room. I Climbed In The Bed And Smiled. This Was My Most Devious Plan Yet.