Chapter 19

*Corey*

I Watched As Nataliee Tried To Choke The Life Out Of Sophia. I Had Half A Mind To Just Leave Them Alone, Take Isis, And Go Home; But Since She Helped Me....I Was Going To Help Her. I Grabbed Nataliee And Carried Her Away From Sophia As She Caught Her Breath.

"Let Me Go! Let Me Fucking Go!" Nataliee Yelled.

"You Needa Chill Out!" I Said.

"Fuck You!" She Spat.

"Nataliee I Did Nothing To You! All I Did Was Help You Break Out Of That Place So WE Could Be Together! You And Me! Not You And Corey!" Sophia Said. Nataliee Sat There Quietly As She Stared At Sophia. I Slowly Inched Away From Nataliee As She Walked Up To Sophia.

"What Are You Trying To Say?" She Asked.

"Nataliee..... I Love You. I've Always Loved You." Sophia Said. A Single Tear Fell From Nataliee's Eye As She Slowly Kissed Her. I Walked Over To Isis And Hugged Her Tight. I Missed My Wife Something Serious.

"You Said You Always Loved Me...Right?" Nataliee Said.

"Always Have And Always Will." Sophia Said. I Saw Nataliee Slowly Pulling Something Out Of Her Pocket, And Before I Could Warn Sophia, Nataliee Plunged Her Pocket Knife into The Back Of Sophia's Neck. She Twisted It And Pulled It Out As Sophia Slowly Fell To The Ground. Blood Was Coming Out Of Her Mouth As Her Life Slowly Slipped Away.

"If You Loved Me Like You Claim You Did.....Then You Wouldn't Have Betrayed Me." Nataliee Said Before Slitting Her Throat Wide Open. Nataliee Then Stood Up And Faced Us.

"See What You Made Me Do?!" She Yelled At Me.

"Yo I Ain't Do Shit To You!" I Snapped.

"You Made Me This Way! If It Wasn't For YOU Then I Would've Had A Life! A Husband! Some Kids! Actual Happiness!" She Cried. Now This Bitch Wanna Blame Me. Ain't This Some Shit.

"I Didn't Tell You To Chase Me! You Knew Who I Was With And You Knew I Had A Life!" I Said.

"You're Right. And I'm Sorry." She Said. Stop The Muthafucking Press! Did Nataliee Danielle Montana Just.....Apologize? Aw Shit! She Looked At Isis And Sighed.

"The Better Woman Won." She Said. Isis Just Stared At Her With Hatred In Her Eyes. Nataliee Looked At Me And Slowly Put The Knife Up To Her Neck.

"Aye Nataliee Chill Out!" I Said.

"I Love You Corey. And Isis....When You Kiss Corey; Think About Me." She Said.

"Go To Hell." Isis Said.

"I'll See You There......Sis." She Said. She Quickly Slit Her Throat And Fell To The Ground; Falling Right Next To Sophia. This Was Like Some Lesbian Romeo And Juliet Type Shit!
*
*
*
*
*
*
Isis And I Left Sophia's House And Went Home. We Didn't Speak To Each Other Until We Were Both Showered, Dressed, And Back In The Living Room.

"Baby I'm So Sorry." I Said. She Didn't Say Anything. She Just Hugged Me Tight. I Kissed Her Forehead And Hugged Her Back.

"I Missed You." She Said.

"I Missed You Too Ma." I Said.

"So Tell Me...What All Did Nataliee Make You Do?" She Asked.

"That Ain't Important. What's Important Is That I'm Back With You And The World Is Right Again." I Said. I Was Seriously Trying To Avoid This Conversation.

"Tell Me!" She Said. I Sighed. God....Be With Me. I Ended Up Telling Her Everything, And Just As I Suspected....She Was An Emotional Rollercoaster. She Went From Shocked, To Sad, To Angry, And Back To Shock. I Couldn't Stand Her Facial Expressions.

"Wow..." She Said.

"I Know. But You Were On My Mind The Whole Time." I Said. She Frowned.

"Ugh Don't Say That." She Said.

"Why Not? It's The Truth." I Said.

"It's Weird." She Said.

"How?" I Asked.

"It Just Is." She Said. I Pulled Her Closer To Me And Kissed Her. Damn I Missed These Soft Ass Lips.

"I'm Home Now Baby. I Promise I'll Never Do You Like That Again." I Said. I Kissed Her Again, And Pulled Her Onto My Lap. I Might've Have A Great Deal Of Sex With Nataliee, But Nothing Compares To Me And Isis's Sex. And I Do Mean NOTHING!