Chapter 22

*Nataliee*

So Y'all Thought I Was Dead, But Think Again. I Woke Up A Little After Corey And Isis Left, And Quickly Hurried Into The Bathroom. Though I Really Did Cut My Throat, I Didn't Cut It Deep Enough To Kill Me. Any Deeper Though And I Would've Drowned In My Own Blood. I Cleaned And Wrapped Myself Up, And Went To Sit Down. I Stared At Sophia's Dead Body For Awhile. She Sat There In Her Own Blood Just Completely Lifeless. I Really Wish It Didn't Have To End Like This, But She Betrayed Me. My Father Always Says...Lying And Sneaking Is Okay, But Betrayal Is Unforgivable. I Heard The Sirens In The Distance And I Knew It Was Time To Go.

"I'm Sorry." I Said To Sophia As I Kissed Her Head. I Hurried Upstairs To Grab My Backpack And Book It Out Of The Window. I Took Off Running For The Woods Until I Got To The Abandoned Shed That Held The Rest Of My Things. I Grabbed My Backup Passport, My Money, And And Took Off Running. I Had My Car Waiting For Me As I Quickly Got In. I Started It Up And Headed To The Airport. Ugh If It Wasn't For That Damn Sophia And That Damn Corey, Then I Wouldn't Have Been Traveling Alone! I Could've Had The Chance To Be Happy And They Took That From Me! I Turned Left And Decided To Make A Little Stop Before I Headed To The Airport.
*
*
*
*
*
*
I Pulled Up To My Usual Spot And Parked. I Had One More Thing To Do And Then I Would Be Done With This Chapter In My Life. I Got Out Of The Car And Checked My Surroundings. I Made Me Way Across The Street And On To The Porch. I Rung The Doorbell And Impatiently Waited. When The Door Came Open, I Came Face To Face With Corey. His Widened As He Stared At Me Like I Was A Ghost.

"What The Fu...." He Whispered, But Stopped When I Plunged My Knife Into His Stomach.

"I'm So Sorry." I Cried. I Stabbed Him Again As He Slowly Fell To The Ground.

"Why?" Corey Managed To Say.

"I Already Told You...If I Can't Have You....Nobody Can." I Said. I Leaned Down And Kissed His Lips, But He Immediately Grabbed Me By My Throat. I Gasped For Air As He Held My Neck Tight. I Stabbed The Knife Into His Arm And He Let Me Go. I Coughed As I Moved Away From Him. I Stood Up And Stood Over Him. He Was Bleeding A Lot, But He Still Hadn't Died Yet. I Held My Knife Tight As I Prepared To Stab Him Again, But I Felt A Sharp Pain In My Head Before I Blacked Out.
*
*
*
*
*
*

*Isis*

I Pistol Whipped Nataliee In The Back Of Her Head And Watched Her Fall. She Fell Directly On Top Of Corey And Laid There. I Pushed Her Off Of Corey And Kneeled Down Next To Him.

"Oh God. Call 911!" I Shouted At Terrance. I Held Corey In My Arms And He Slowly Smiled.

"I Love You." He Said.

"Shhh...The Ambulance Is Coming Babe. You're Gonna Be Alright." I Said. His Hand Brushed Across My Cheek. I Started To Cry As I Watched The Love Of My Life Suffer.

"The Ambulance Is On Its Way." Terrance Said.

"Tell The Kids....I Love Them." Corey Said.

"You Can Tell Them. You're Gonna Be Alright." I Said.

"His Cut Is Deep. Terrance Said.

"Take Care Of My Family Man. Please." Corey Said To Terrance. I Started To Cry Uncontrollably As I Laid My Head On His Chest.

"You Can't Leave Me Again. You Promised Me You Wouldn't Leave Me Again!" I Cried.

"I Love You." He Said As His Eyes Slowly Closed.

"Corey? Corey!" I Screamed. He Was Gone! My Husband, My Best Friend, My EVERYTHING Was Gone! I Grabbed The Gun And Aimed It Towards Nataliee.

"Isis No!" Terrance Said As He Grabbed The Gun.

"She Killed My Husband! She Doesn't Deserve To Live!" I Cried. The Ambulance And The Police Had Arrived As I Laid In Terrance's Arms And Cried. I Don't Know What I'm Going To Do At This Point. I Think I've Finally Reached My Breaking Point!