Chapter 16

*Corey*

[Flashback]

I Woke Up To The Worst Headache Of My Life! I Opened My Eyes And Realized I Was Sitting In A Chair, With My Hands Tied Tightly Behind Me. I Tried Squirming My Wrists Around, But The Rope Was Extremely Tight So It Was No Use. I Heard Footsteps Approaching As The Door Quietly Opened.

"Oh You're Awake." Nataliee Said. She Walked In And Put My Sleeping Daughter In The Playpen.

"Yo Nataliee What The Fuck Is This?!" I Snapped.

"What Is What?" She Asked Innocently.

"Stop Playing With Me! Why The Fuck Did You Tie Me Up!" I Snapped.

"Be Quiet Before You Wake Up Our Daughter!" She Said. This Bitch Was Completely Out Of Her Mind. he

"Nataliee If You Don't Untie Me I Swear To God!" I Said.

"You Swear To God What? What Can You Do To Me?" She Said. She Was Lucky I Was Tied Up.

"What's Your Purpose In Life Man?" I Asked.

"You Were Going To Leave Me. I Couldn't Let That Happen Again." She Said.

"Bruh I Was Just Going To Take Nova Home. Isis Misses Her." I Said.

"I Don't Give A Fuck About Isis! And Her Name Isn't Nova Anymore. It's Aysia." She Said. She Came And Sat On My Lap. She Looked Me In My Eyes And Kissed Me.

"We're Finally A Family. You, Me, And Baby Aysia." She Said. This Bitch Is Really Sick!
*
*
*
*
*
*

[Back To Reality]

I Jerked Awake To The Sound Of Yelling. Nataliee And Sophia Were Arguing Once Again And It Was Really Upsetting Nova.

"How About You Shut Up And Get That Damn Kid!" Sophia Snapped.

"She's Handled! Go Feed Corey!" Nataliee Snapped Back.

"He's Your Boy Toy! You Feed Him!" Sophia Said.

"Just Fucking Do It!" Nataliee Yelled. Nova Cried Harder As I Heard Footsteps Stomping Towards The Door. The Door Flew Open And Sophia Walked In. She Had So Much Hatred And Hurt In Her Eyes, That I Almost Felt Sorry For Her.

"Here." She Said As She Gave Me A Sip Of Water.

"You Know You Don't Deserve This." I Said.

"What?" She Said.

"You Don't Deserve To Be Treated Like This." I Said. Maybe If I Could Reason With This Broad, She'd Let Me And My Daughter Go.

"I Don't Know What You're Talking About! Open Up!" She Hissed. She Shoved A Small Piece From A Hamburger In My Mouth. I Quickly Chewed It And Swallowed It.

"I Know You Love Her." I Said. She Froze As She Slowly Looked Up At Me. She Shoved Another Piece Into My Mouth.

"She Doesn't Love Me. She Loves You." She Said.

"Yes I Know, But I Don't Love Her! The Only Reason I'm Here Is To Get My Daughter Back Home Safely." I Said. She Sighed As She Sat In Front Of Me.

"All This Time....I Thought You Were Trying To Steal Her Away." She Said.

"Naw. I Want Y'all Together. I Just Want To Take My Daughter And Go Home To My Wife And Kids." I Said. She Was About To Say Something Until Nataliee Bursted Into The Room.

"Um...What's Going On Here?" She Asked.

"Your Little Boy Toy Isn't Eating!" She Said As She Shoved The Food Towards Nataliee. She Stormed Out Of The Room And Left Me Alone With The Devil.

"Where's Nova?" I Asked.

"Who?" She Asked.

"Where's...... Aysia?" I Said.

"Oh She's Downstairs." I Said.

"Can I See Her?" I Asked.

"Of Course You Can." She Said As She Kissed Me. She Walked Out Of The Room And Headed Downstairs. Sophia Quickly Ran Into The Room And Kneeled Down In Front Of Me.

"I Will Help You, But You Need To Help Me Too." She Whispered.

"Okay....What Do I Need To Do?" I Asked.

"Butter Nataliee Up. She Loves The Idea Of Making You Miserable. Change It Up On Her And Turn Her Off. It'll Take Me A Few Days, But I'll Need Your Address And I'll Take Care Of The Rest." She Said. I Nodded As Nataliee Came Back In The Room With "Ayshia." Sophia Slapped Me Across The Face Hard.

"You Should've Ate When I Offered It! Starve!" She Said As She Stomped Out.

"Oh My God She's Such A Bitch!" Nataliee Said. I Really Needed To Get My Daughter And Myself Away From These Crazy Ass Bitches ASAP!