Chapter 6

*Isis*

Corey Pulled My Hair As He Slammed In And Out Of Me. Ever Since He Received That Call From Nataliee, He's Been Hella Mad And Extremely Aggressive. He Let My Hair Go And Gripped My Waist Tight. I Couldn't Move At All.

"Corey..." I Whined. He Didn't Respond. He Continued His Aggressive Pace As He Slammed In And Out Of Me. I Squirmed Like My Life Depended On It Trying To Get Out Of His Hold.

"Be Still." He Growled.

"Corey You're Too Rough!" I Snapped.

"BE STILL!" He Snapped.

"Okay I've Had Enough." I Said. He Ignored Me And Continued Long Stroking Me.

"Corey Move!" I Snapped. I Turned And Shoved Him Away From Me.

"Man What The Fuck Is Your Problem?" He Yelled.

"You Are My Problem!" I Yelled Back.

"You Better Lower Your Voice When You're Talking To Me!" He Said Getting In My Face.

"I Bet Not Do A Bitch Ass Thing! And You Better Get Out Of My Face!" I Snapped As I Pushed Him Away From Me.

"Bruhh..." He Began, But I Cut Him Off.

"Ever Since You Got That Call From Nataliee You've Been A Different Person. I Understand She Pissed You Off, But You're Not Going To Take Your Frustrations Out On Me Or My Vagina!" I Snapped. I Stormed Into The Bathroom And Quickly Closed And Locked The Door. This Was Not How I Planned To Spend My Afternoon, But I Guess I'd Have To Deal With It. I Let Out An Agitated Sigh As I Started The Shower. I Definitely Need A Break From Corey And His Temper.
*
*
*
*
*
*
"Mom?" I Called Out As I Walked Into The House.

"In Here Sweetie." My Mom Said From The Kitchen. I Walked Into The Kitchen And Sat Down.

"Where's Nova?" I Asked.

"Upstairs Taking A Nap With Your Dad." She Said. I Nodded And Sighed.

"What's Wrong?" My Mom Asked.

"Corey And I Got Into A Fight." I Said.

"Physically?!" She Asked As She Turned Around. I Giggled.

"No Mom! Just The Usual Arguing. It Got Pretty Heated Though." I Said. She Sighed As She Sat Down.

"I Was About To Say." She Said. I Laughed. My Mom Was A Trip. She'd Come Off As A Sweetheart, But If You Pissed Her Off Then She'd Become A Ratchet Mess.

"So Talk To Mama. What's Been Going On?" She Asked. I Started Off Telling Her How I Found Out About Corey No Longer Working His Job, To That Crazy Bitch Nataliee Calling And Threatening My Husband. My Mom Just Shook Her Head As She Popped Open A Bottle Of Wine.

"Here....You Need This." She Said Handing Me A Full Glass. I Giggled And Downed The Entire Glass Within Seconds. I Poured Me A Second Glass And Repeated The Process.

"Slow It Down You Alcoholic!" My Mom Said. I Burst Out Laughing. Leave It To My Mom To Make Me Feel Better. The Doorbell Rang And My Mom Went To Answer It As I Snuck Another Quick Cup Of Wine.

"Hey Baby What Are You Doing Here?" I Heard My Mom Say.

"Dad Told Me And Mega To Meet Him Over Here So We Can Make This Drop." I Heard Isaiah Say. I Know I've Been Drinking And All, But I Know He Didn't Just Say Mega?! Mega As In My Husband! Isaiah Walked Into The Kitchen And Stopped When He Saw Me.

"Oh Shit. What's Up Sis." He Said.

"Hey Isaiah." I Said.

"Uh...You Didn't Hear Anything I Just Said To Moms Did You?" He Asked. I Was About To Say Something Until My Dad And Nova Came Downstairs.

"Mama!" Nova Said. My Dad Sat Her Down And She Ran Over To Me.

"Hey Baby." I Said.

"Hey Baby Girl." My Dad Said.

"So Corey Is Back Working For You?" I Asked. He Glanced At My Brother, Then My Mom, And Back At Me.

"He's One Of My Best Workers, Isis. It's Nothing Personal. Just Business." He Said.

"You Know How I Felt About Him In This Type Of Lifestyle!" I Snapped.

"Like I Said...It's Nothing Personal. Just Business." He Said.

"Just Business? Hm. Mom...Better Get That Extra Bedroom Ready." I Said As I Grabbed Nova.

"What?" My Mom Said.

"Corey Will Be Moving In With Y'all. I Don't Want My Kids Around That Mess, But It's Nothing Personal. Just Business." I Said Mocking My Dad. I Grabbed Nova's Stuff And Left The House. I'll Be Dealing With Corey As Soon As I Get Home!