Chapter 15

*Isis*

One Month Later..

How Do I Breathe , Without You Here By My Side?
How Will I See , When Your Love Brought Me To The Light?
Where Do I Go , When Your Heart's Where I Lay My Head?
When You're Not With Me, How Do I Breathe? How Do I Breathe? -Mario
*
*
*
*
*
*
I Walked Into My Parents House And Quickly Kicked Off My Heels. I Walked Into The Living Room And Collapsed On The Couch. I Curled Up Into A Ball As I Laid There Feeling Hella Depressed.

"Look! Mommy's Here!" I Heard Aubree Say. She Crawled Up On The Couch With And And Hugged Me.

"Hey Baby." I Said As I Sat Up. Though I Was Still Extremely Depressed, I Had Two Kids That Needed Me And I Definitely Needed Them. Though My Heart Was Still Hurting From My Missing Daughter And Corey Leaving Me; I Couldn't Give Up On Them Or Myself.

"Where's Your Brother?" I Asked.

"Upstairs With Grandma." She Said. I Nodded As I Stood Up And Headed Upstairs; With Aubree Right Behind Me. I Was About To Walk Into The Bedroom Until My Dad Walked Out Of His Office.

"Let's Talk." He Said. He Turned And Walked Right Back Into The Office. Um...Okay? I Sent Aubree To Go Watch TV While I Slowly Walked Into His Office. I Curled Up In His Chair As He Sat There Staring At Me. I Hated When He Did This. He Always Needed A Dramatic Introduction Before He Got To The Damn Point!

"How You Holding Up?" He Asked.

"I'm Good." I Lied. He Chuckled.

"Be Real." He Said.

"I'm Holding It Together The Best Way I Can. I Can't Let Aubree And King See Me Falling Apart." I Said.

"Yeah I Know. Have You Heard From Corey?" He Asked. I Shook My Head.

"Nobody's Seen Or Heard From Him. It's Like He....Disappeared Or Something." I Said. He Nodded And Opened His Mouth To Say Something When My Mom Walked In.

"Sorry To Interrupt, But Isis There's A Detective Terrance Here To See You." She Said. I Quickly Got Up And Ran Downstairs. I Prayed This Was Good News.

"Did You Find Her? Did You Find My Baby?" I Asked.

"No...But...." He Began, But I Cut Him Off.

"What About Corey?" I Asked.

"No Ma'am." He Said.

"Okay....So Why Are You Here?" I Asked With An Attitude.

"This Is A Courtesy Call. I Wanted To Check On You." He Said.

"I'm Fine!" I Spat. He Threw His Hands Up In Defense.

"I'm Sorry. I Should've Call." He Said As He Stood Up. He Headed Out And I Quickly Followed Him.

"Wait! Terrance Wait!" I Said. He Stopped And Turned Around.

"Look I'm Sorry. You Didn't Deserve That. I'm Just So Stressed Out About Everything! I Just.....I Miss My Baby!" I Said As I Bursted Into Tears. Terrance Wrapped His Arms Around Me And Held Me While I Cried.

"Listen To Me....I Am Going To Find Your Daughter, And I'm Going To Return Her To You Safe And Sound. You Have My Word." He Said. I Nodded As He Wiped My Tears Away.

"I'll Call You Tonight. Just To Check On You." He Said. I Nodded As He Turned And Headed To His Car. Hopefully He Kept His Word And Returned My Daughter Home Safely; But I'll Leave It In God's Hands......For Now Anyways.