☆Are you fine?☆

~JanDi's POV ~

Jan Di followed the others hesitantly. She was afraid of the condition Ga Eul would be in. The nurse assured them she was fine, but they had a way of withholding information. Even if she was fine the thought of someone hurting Ga Eul made her sick to her stomach.

A hand was softly placed on her shoulder. She turned slightly and saw Ji Hoo looking at her.

"She is going to be alright, Jan Di." He whispered softly.

"How alright is alright?" She asked whispering back to him.

He pulled his hand back; nodding to her silently telling her he knew what she meant. She was glad he was here. In fact she was glad all of them were here. A nurse who was in front of the room turned around to face them.

"You can just go right in." She informed them before heading off.

Woo Bin who was in the front moved from the door and gestured for Jan Di to go first. Jan Di took a step forward. She held her breathe as she slowly opened the door.

There she was just sitting up in bed. To anyone else she would have looked perfectly fine, but Jan Di and her knew each other well. Ga Eul could tell when something was upsetting Jan Di and Jan Di could tell when something was upsetting Ga Eul. This is why they were good friends.

She glanced at Ga Eul knowing Ga Eul didn't want her to know, so she decided it was best if she pretended she didn't. Carefully she made her way to her friend's bed side. Then she gently held her hand.

"Ga Eul, how are you?" She asked.

Ga Eul smiled. "I'm fine just a bit sore." Jan Di gritted her teeth, she wanted to kill those guys who hurt Ga Eul.

"Otherwise that, you're fine?" She inquired again.

Ga Eul nodded her head slightly, and then she turned her attention to the others. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked.

Woo Bin stepped forward with a grin on his face. "We came to see the fair maiden." He joked but faltered when Jan Di threw him a quick glare.

"Okay not really, we just wanted to make sure you were alright." He glanced over by Jan Di hoping this answer was acceptable. Jan Di nodded her head towards him, she knew flirtation isn't what Ga Eul needed right now.

An awkward silence fell over them, no one knew what to say. Jan Di couldn't stand it anymore, but just when she was about to say something. Yi Jung started talking.

"I'm glad you're alright Ga Eul" he said without looking at her "but I have some important business to attend to so if you will excuse me." He nodded his head towards them then quickly left the room.

Jan Di turned towards Ga Eul once more. It was obvious that Ga Eul felt something for Yi Jung and she wanted to make sure his leaving didn't upset her, but Ga Eul just had a blank expression. It made Jan Di wonder just how much this event changed her friend.