☆Where are the girls?☆

"What? We can't bring our own cars? "asked Junpyo.

"No! We have to be discreet right? So we could only use 1 car, plus I brought my new Mercedes SUV. So all 4 of us can fit there, now come on, Ill drive." Ji Hoo said

"Oh! No! Yoon Ji Hoo you can't drive fast. It will take us forever to get there. No I'll drive." Jun Pyo replied.

"Oh! Common I can drive better than you two, I'll drive" Woo Bin argued.

"No! you 3 are inexperienced, Ill drive," Yi Jeong corrected.

"Urgh, it's either you 3 get into my car, or I'll let jandi, Jae kyung and ga eul know that you guys stole their underwear when we were on a vacation last year." Yoon Ji Hoo's words struck them, all 3 surrendered. "Okay, okay fine" the 3 giving in.

They arrived at Jun Pyo's mansion, Ji Hoo went straight to Geum Jandi' and Junpyo's room. Most of the time they spend their nights there, although they are already engage, Jandi wanted to finish her studies first before getting married, so she have a separate place with Jae Kyung and Ga Eul. Yoon Ji Hoo was rummaging stuffs, from the closet to the drawers, looking for something.

"Okay, what exactly are we looking for Ji Hoo?" asked Junpyo.

"Come on guys, help me find a key, a spare key, jandi must have hidden a spare key to their apartment here. Jun Pyo where do Jandi keep her personal stuff?" Ji Hoo demanded.

"Uhm, well I don't know! She throws stuff everywhere here. One time I saw her hiding something in Yi Jeong's vase. So let's try that one. Yi jeong try checking on the vase you gave her on her birthday."

Yi Jeong went to look into the vase. The vase was almost as tall as Jandi, Yi jeong spend like hours, days, weeks making it perfect. "Dang! Woo bin gave me your lighter, its dark, I can't see a thing." Woo bin was about to take out his lighter and give it to Yi jeong when Ji Hoo snatched both of their heads and bang it onto each other. "Ouch, Yoon Ji Hoo what was that for?" Woo bin nursing his head.

"Okay guys, Please focus. The girls are missing and you guys are not even thinking. Check underneath the vase, for heaven's sake Jandi won't be able to reach inside the vase just to get a key. Urgh! And you call yourselves the mighty F4. Tsk." Ji Hoo sighed.

"I got it, let's go". All 3 of them were now driving to the girls' apartment. Yoon Ji Hoo made it clear to them never to leave the car, the plan was they should stay away from the apartment and let Woo Bin's men handle the situation. Apparently, Woo Bin's men found out that the girls left the apartment, only half of their clothes was left in there, 3 luggage were gone. Woo Bin's men search the apartment for any hint on where the girls are going.