☆Frustrated☆

"Ji Hoo can be slow at things too. After all, I think Yi Jeong is still suffering from what had happened. We need to let them know now. But I don't know how to keep them away from coming over here. We need to be discreet about this; if Ga eul knows that they are here she will run away from us, she won't trust us anymore. Yi Jeong will definitely jump on the plane the moment he knew, we need to plan this over so that everything will be in order. We have to respect her decision of not wanting Yi jeong to get involve with her sickness." Jandi was explaining this to Jae Kyung when suddenly an idea came upon her.

"This is going to be hard on Yi Jeong but we have to make a deal with him. If he loves Ga eul and respects her, he needs to abide to our plan. I am sure he will do everything he can too helped the love of his life too. Okay let's do this; Ga eul is still drugged from her chemo, so she basically won't be awake until tomorrow. Jae Kyung, arrange a plane for us to meet in the next island, 4 hours away from here, we need to meet up with the boys on a different place so that they can't rush into Ga eul. But before that let's make sure Ga eul wokes up a little late than schedule let's talk to the doctor; I think it would be good for her to have a long rest.

"Okay, let's go Jandi."

After realizing what had transpired, Ji Hoo, Woo bin, Jun Pyo, Yi jeong had a drink at the latter's place. They were the already frustrated from the idea that they don't know what is going on plus to top it all, the girls left them isolated. It was a long night of drinking; Woo Bin was lying on the floor intoxicated; Jun Pyo who never drink was knocked out; Yi jeong drown himself with alcohol; Ji Hoo slightly buzz. Ji Hoo was busy deciphering the letter than Jandi and jae kyung left, he read about this types of letter leaving a trail of information behind it. He knew this could lead them to the girls. Until, all of their phones buzz.

All 4 of them jumped from the noise, the only ones that text them all the same time would either be Jandi, Jae Kyung and Ga eul. They fished out their phone and read out loud the text. The text was from an unknown number, saying that they should meet at Jeju Island in 4 hours. That means they need to get their ass up right now and fix themselves before heading to the private jet.

"Are you sure this is not a prank, Ji Hoo?" asked Woo Bin "There was not name after the text; we don't know who sent it."

"Only Jae Kyung could send a text message without putting her name, remember she doesn't know texting, we were the ones who taught her. Let's hurry up, can you please kick Jun Pyo, I woke him up earlier and he still is not ready. We have to get going now. We don't want the girls go running again. Urgh I guess I have to fly the helicopter now. You guys take too long" Ji Hoo was scratching his head, hard to assess what he is thinking.