☆Alive again☆

"What are you doing?" Ji Hoo shouted at Woo Bin.

" No we are not calling them, we are not meeting them or even pressure them from spilling it to us. We should find out for ourselves.I have a feeling they know about this already and was hiding it from us. I can see it from the look on their faces. Trust me let's just keep it to ourselves. We have informed them already that we will be out of reach for a couple of days so let's utilize this time and look for answers."

"Yi jeong, don't worry judging from Jae kyung and Jandi's abilities they wouldn't let anything happen to Ga Eul. They would protect her no matter what. " Ji Hoo always made it easy than done.

"Okay Woo Bin, get a couple of guys to follow Ga Eul, Jae Kyung and Jandi all the time. Please instruct them to keep out of sight, I don't want Ga eul to panick and leave Seoul." Yi Jeong ordered.

Jun Pyo hired a high paying detective to look into this. And I will plan our next move after everything is settled. Yi Jeong all you need to do right now is clear up your mind, think about every possible reasons, or persons responsible for this mess."

Yi jeong moods now changes. For the first time in weeks, he felt alive again, with the hope that everything will be alright, after all his friends have been always there for him. He was glad he had friends whom he could trust.

He thought to himself "Ga Eul Yang! This isn't gonna end like this, even I watched you leave me. I love you so much, I can't let you go. No! There is just no way."