☆Running out of time☆

Jun Pyo came down the plane right away, still yawning. "Hi guys, where is Yi Jeong? He isn't here yet?" yawned. "Ji Hoo, Woo bin how's the search?"

Ji Hoo was about to answer Jun Pyo's question when another private plane just arrived. Yi Jeong came out of the plane right away.

"Ji Hoo, Jun Pyo, Woo bin, hows the search? Did you guys found any match for Ga eul?" asked Yi Jeong.

They talked about the outcomes of their trips. Jun Pyo fortunately found 2 possible matches to GA eul but still waiting for the test to be confirmed. Woo Bin explained to them that he found 3 possible matches from Macau but all failed.

"Okay, I found 2 possible matches for Ga eul with Yi jeong's uncle researched team we will be able to perform a transplant for Ga eul. That is why I asked you guys to come back here in Seoul right away because we need to get this done soon. But we have one problem, Ga eul will know about this because she will be operated in my grandfather's hospital." Ji Hoo calmly explained to them.

"Ok, then let's do it!" YI jeong replied.

"We can't just perform the procedure without Ga eul's consent. I am afraid we have to ask her to sign some papers."

"What? You know she won't do that Ji Hoo. Remember what Geum Jandi said, Ga eul would rather die than to let us help her." Jun Pyo reasoned out.

"I know but that's the law. Every surgeon and doctor needs to cover their grounds. Ga eul needs to sign that consent, not unless she is incapable of signing the consent then we assume responsibility. But that won't be the case, Ga eul is still alert, she needs to sign it."

"Urgh! I can't believe this! We are running out of time here and now you're telling me we can't do it unless she signs something? Oh! Come one Ji Hoo this is no time to abide by rules." Yi jeong was mad now, why on earth would Ji Hoo think twice on doing this. This is Ga eul we are talking about, his friend for more than 8 years now. He threw his glass of wine onto the floor; hands shaking of anger.

"Wait Yi Jeong, calm down" Woo bin stood up now.

"Woo bin, you are asking me to calm down? To calm down? What do you want me to do? Huh? I've seen Ga eul every minute, every second of the day. I've seen her suffer. You don't tell me when to calm down Woo bin. You guys have no idea, no idea, how much she suffers; how much it hurts. You guys would not understand because it's neither Soo Jin or Jae kyung nor Jandi in that position. You will never understand!"

"Yi Jeong, that is not true! You think it's only you who is suffering right now? We all do, you know what's wrong with you? You think you're the only ones who cared for Ga eul. I care. Ji Hoo cares. Woo Bin cares. Yi Jeong, don't you think it's hard for us too? Every day I miss Jandi; and every day Woo Bin miss Jae kyung. It kills us too, seeing them, seeing you hurt like this. Why can't you accept the fact that it's not only you who is hurting badly?" Jun Pyo now pissed.

"I didn't ask you guys to help me." Yi jeong was now glaring at Jun Pyo. Fist clutched.

"You know what! Ga eul is right, you are pathetic Yi Jeong. A coward and pathetic. Ga eul was right after all this time. She was right in leaving you." Jun Pyo turned his back on Yi Jeong. When he heard Yi Jeong cry out in pain.

Yi Jeong was about to punched Jun Pyo when Woo bin hold him back. Woo bin clutched his right arm to his back. Suddenly Ji Hoo went up.

"SO YI JEONG!" Ji Hoo punched Yi Jeong in the face with all the energy he could mustered. Yi jeong was too much now. He can't take this anymore. His best friend was not thinking at all.

"GET UP! GET UP NOW! Ji Hoo was so angry, he couldn't control himself anymore. This is actually the first time that he lost it. He was always the one who keep it cool. He is no Jun Pyo he can hide his feelings. But this time no more, if this is all what it takes for Yi Jeong to let his frustration out. Then so be it.

Jun Pyo turns around seeing both of his best friends exchanging punches. He looks at Woo Bin, checking to see any signs of hints whether to stop the fight or not. Woo bin was just looking at Yi jeong and Ji Hoo, waiting for them to calm down. Jun Pyo realized all of them needed this; they need to let out their angers, and their frustrations.

Ji Hoo and Yi Jeong were out of breaths when they finally stop. Both lips now cut and bleeding. Hair messed up; still on the floor; glaring at each other.

"Are you guys done? Now let's go, we don't have time. We need to talk to Jae kyung and Jandi. We need their opinion on this urgent matter. Then we can go ahead and decide right away to start the operation. But before that, you two need to clean yourselves up." Woo bin spoke darkly. He was about to walk away when he heard only Jun Pyo's footsteps. He looks back and saw both Ji Hoo and Yi jeong still on their previous position.

"It's either you two are getting lousy at fights like this or do you want my men to drag you both outta here and clean you up." Woo Bin looking serious although with a smile in his face. Jun Pyo looks at him and both of them started laughing.

Sorry guys, I had been busy with my studies. But here it is.
Love you. 🙆💕